synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
so hiya, i talked about a while ago about getting plane tickets. well, i want to get plane tickets for my break, but unfortunately i cannot financially do this. so i asked my parents if i could take money from my savings account so i could buy the tickets myself but my mom told me she'd do them for me as it was complicated, and i mean she isn't wrong but it complicates things for me.

it complicates things i'm not going to be staying in a major city and i need to figure out what my "excuse" is to visit here. where i'm going to be, some famous guy was there + beautiful scenery. but like it isn't the city. OR i make up someone that i met and i say that they recommended i go here and they let me stay with them. but tbh i just like the idea of a hotel bc it is less work. ngl. i am hoping they don't ask me why i want to stay in K*******a (censoring bc i dont want to dox myself) but i mean i'll just say it was recommended to me.

i hate lying but i mean i can't be honest because my parents would be so disappointed in me. and tbh i wouldn't be surprised if they just stopped talking to me. i get so scared thinking about it. and some people are like "be independent" but i can't, i am dependent on them.

and now because i am so anxious i just kinda binged ate some chocolate i have and i feel shitty because i feel fat, like i'm 124lbs and i hate it sm. i want to be 110lbs at least. and i'm on my period so i crave chocolate.

and now i am anxious that my partner won't try to come see me when they get their residence card or ID/something. i am so scared, so worried. like i want to book these tickets now, so they aren't mega expensive and so i don't just be a lump i guess. but yeah.

i hate my anxiety sm. SO MUCH.

and the thing is, i don't mind being dependent on my parents. i think that if i wasn't visiting bc of my partner, i'd feel ok with them helping me out with everything.

i mean when i booked tickets by myself, i had like a stress panic attack thing/bpd episode later in the evening and my head hurt so much i wanted to just die.

i think i am controlled by my fears. i hate it.

i hope it all works out. i mean mother hecate will help me but i just hate the uncertainty.

update: i think i'll be ok, i think everything will work out. i'm hoping they don't do research on the area i'm going to. i'm going to plan/act like i am going there as a tourist and to visit and see scenery. best approach tbh.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pole, ayaneechan, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
i mean a good course of action is mixing the fact that you want to travel to see scenary as well as having a friend there that you can also vist, same combo works if you mention seeing a famous person and your 'friend' but all in all i hope it goes well and everything goes smoothly,

Reactions: synthcadia
synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
i mean a good course of action is mixing the fact that you want to travel to see scenary as well as having a friend there that you can also vist, same combo works if you mention seeing a famous person and your 'friend' but all in all i hope it goes well and everything goes smoothly,
thank you strawberry, that is a good plan! i'm kinda bad at lying over the phone but i will try this, thanks!

strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
hank you strawberry, that is a good plan! i'm kinda bad at lying over the phone but i will try this, thanks!
if you need any lying tips i can help! thats a very suspisous talent of mine haha

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and synthcadia