• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
This Winter could be the time for me to ctb, I'm somehow sticking with hypothermia, people here say that it's not very reliable, I've been doing research on methods for few years

Reason to go hypothermia is that it's not very painful, and after shivering part is past its calming and might just drift off sleep, 2 years ago I went outside on backyard and laying down on bench with short sleeve, listening to some music, I think i was laying for about 15 minutes, it was below freezing point and little windy, I shivered for while then I felt somewhat warm and very calm, just staring at sky and focusing on music which was C14 minecraft soundtracks, very calming, from my research it's not necessary that temperature is freezing point, it can be about 15 Celsius and light clothes is enough, not getting frostbite is nice since it's painful, I tried to go this way last winter when I got drunk, just kind of testing, alcohol helps me a lot since I don't shiver and both alcohol and hypothermia slows down central nervous system, basically heart will slow down at point and just stops beating, although there may be more time needed for clinical death, I'm really thinking of doing it this winter, but before, I might just get used to it to be more comfortable, I chose this method as it's free and doesn't require too much effort and preparation, I'm underweight and it might make process faster, so I plan on getting very high on Marijuana and then drinking a lot, at that point I usually blackout and lose consciousness

I prefer to go far from family maybe few states away and find some remote unpopulated place, now if I get very lucky I might never be found, I'm still thinking whether I should leave a note to family explaining, but I've personally told my sister and mother that when I'm ready I'll kill myself, I don't think they'll be very surprised, I feel bad today and thought I would write something here

I wish you all peace and best possible things in your life, and I wish this to every human, thanks everyone, many people here are kind, open minded and supportive, it's hard to talk about such in real life

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I wish you the best too.
I'd also like to die in winter. I think it's the greatest season to die because it kinda simbolizes "sadness"

Note: You're thread title reminded me of a Keane's song:

"It's just another day,
Nothing in my way,
I don't wanna go,
I don't wanna stay,
So there's nothing left to say..."

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
This Winter could be the time for me to ctb, I'm somehow sticking with hypothermia, people here say that it's not very reliable, I've been doing research on methods for few years

Reason to go hypothermia is that it's not very painful, and after shivering part is past its calming and might just drift off sleep, 2 years ago I went outside on backyard and laying down on bench with short sleeve, listening to some music, I think i was laying for about 15 minutes, it was below freezing point and little windy, I shivered for while then I felt somewhat warm and very calm, just staring at sky and focusing on music which was C14 minecraft soundtracks, very calming, from my research it's not necessary that temperature is freezing point, it can be about 15 Celsius and light clothes is enough, not getting frostbite is nice since it's painful, I tried to go this way last winter when I got drunk, just kind of testing, alcohol helps me a lot since I don't shiver and both alcohol and hypothermia slows down central nervous system, basically heart will slow down at point and just stops beating, although there may be more time needed for clinical death, I'm really thinking of doing it this winter, but before, I might just get used to it to be more comfortable, I chose this method as it's free and doesn't require too much effort and preparation, I'm underweight and it might make process faster, so I plan on getting very high on Marijuana and then drinking a lot, at that point I usually blackout and lose consciousness

I prefer to go far from family maybe few states away and find some remote unpopulated place, now if I get very lucky I might never be found, I'm still thinking whether I should leave a note to family explaining, but I've personally told my sister and mother that when I'm ready I'll kill myself, I don't think they'll be very surprised, I feel bad today and thought I would write something here

I wish you all peace and best possible things in your life, and I wish this to every human, thanks everyone, many people here are kind, open minded and supportive, it's hard to talk about such in real life
Sorry to hear things are not so good,

but for hyperthermia method,
Would you bring a firearm in case a wolf, bear or mountain lion try to eat you alive? :shy:

Reactions: WOODESITY
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
Sorry to hear things are not so good,

but for hyperthermia method,
Would you bring a firearm in case a wolf, bear or mountain lion try to eat you alive? :shy:

If I had a firearm i would definitely carry it with me, I'll probably carry some weapon with me such as hunting knife or a bow