crimsonpool

crimsonpool

hikikomori
May 15, 2023
idk what i did to deserve a life like this thats so bad i have to leave it early while lots of other people have lives that aren't hard or are hard sometimes but they still have periods of good times. ive never even gotten to have that. i honestly just hope reincarnation is real and ill have a better chance next time. idk im so angry i hardly feel anything else anymore and it won't go away because im still alive, but too scared to die..its not fair. i wish i could just get euthanized

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: OceanBlue, loopdaloop, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
personally i hope reincarnation isn't real, i believe existence and life just holds suffering, i want no chances to be brought back here just to suffer again. this world is full of it.

regardless, i hope you can find peace

Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101, OceanBlue, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The thought of reincarnation certainly sounds like something horrific to me, I don't get why anyone would wish to eternally be trapped in this harmful world where there is unlimited potential to be tormented, only permanent non-existence where everything is forgotten about would be ideal for me. Having the ability to exist in this world truly is a terrible, undeserved punishment.

But of course it's really inhumane how humans are denied the option of euthanasia, it's such a hellish world where we cannot just exit in peace without risks and complications.

Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101, crimsonpool and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Life can be so unfair and cruel. I'm in a massive downward spiral since years and I can't recover. I often think the same, why others get the chance to move on while for me it's only going down down down this time. I can fully understand you being angry.

Reactions: crimsonpool
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
You did nothing to deserve it. Everything is based on luck and not everyone is equally lucky.
And since free-will is unlikely to be a thing, there is no 'you' to begin with. Our brain controls us like puppets, we just observe and suffer through the consequences.

Sorry you're feeling so bad. Hugs šŸ–¤

kimikatachibana

kimikatachibana

katarina
Feb 3, 2023
fellow subahibi enjoyer :)