• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rosebud0924

Rosebud0924

Jul 6, 2024
Hi Everyone. I'm new here, and just wanted to say hello and express how grateful I am to have found this forum. I'm 48, and I've struggled with depression and anxiety my entire life, since I was a young child. I've dealt with so much throughout my nearly 50 years. I just feel so exhausted and defeated and miserable. Broken. I guess that's the best way to put it. Just alone and broken. Life feels like a punishment, and I hate waking up every day. I've thought about ctb for decades, and I'm actually surprised I've held on this long. There is so much more that I could say, but I don't know if there's any need to go further. I'm just grateful that I found a place with like-minded individuals, as I have no one in my life to discuss this with. Thank you for listening.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: newintown, ropearoundatree, rozeske and 14 others

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
Hey welcome I'm new here too!

• Love
Reactions: ropearoundatree, SMmetalhead36, Rosebud0924 and 1 other person
shiyu123

shiyu123

Jul 9, 2024
hii welcome, I'm also new to the forum. I hope you find inner peace!

• Love
Reactions: ropearoundatree, SMmetalhead36 and Rosebud0924
landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
Hi Everyone. I'm new here, and just wanted to say hello and express how grateful I am to have found this forum. I'm 48, and I've struggled with depression and anxiety my entire life, since I was a young child. I've dealt with so much throughout my nearly 50 years. I just feel so exhausted and defeated and miserable. Broken. I guess that's the best way to put it. Just alone and broken. Life feels like a punishment, and I hate waking up every day. I've thought about ctb for decades, and I'm actually surprised I've held on this long. There is so much more that I could say, but I don't know if there's any need to go further. I'm just grateful that I found a place with like-minded individuals, as I have no one in my life to discuss this with. Thank you for listening.

Hey welcome I'm new here too!
Hello and welcome.

• Love
sybilsxys

sybilsxys

he / she
Jul 8, 2024
welcome ! <3 i am also new, i hope this place can bring you some peace of mind :heart:

• Love
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Welcome 💕

• Love
lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
Welcome to the club! Please keep your seat in an upright position during landing and takeoff and enjoy the ride! :)

Reactions: ropearoundatree, SMmetalhead36, landslide2 and 1 other person
T

Theresnoescape

Each year feels like 10
May 29, 2024
Hi, I'm new also, you've just described me pretty accurately. Welcome 👋

• Love
Rosebud0924

Rosebud0924

Jul 6, 2024
Hi, I'm new also, you've just described me pretty accurately. Welcome 👋
Thank you. Feel free to send me a message if you ever want to talk. I can't send/receive DMs yet since I'm new, but whenever it kicks in I'm here if you want to chat with someone who understands.

Reactions: Theresnoescape and ropearoundatree
kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
Woowee, another oldster like me. Welcome!

• Love
  • Yay!
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Welcome everyone, especially to those with creaky knees 😬😆

• Love
Reactions: ropearoundatree, Rosebud0924 and SMmetalhead36
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Welcome!

Reactions: ropearoundatree and Rosebud0924