• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Birdie

Birdie

Sep 19, 2020
A reason why society doesn't want citizens to CTB because each death it's one less worker/laborer. Yes a lot of people die, but it doens't seem to affect the system. Maybe a mass suicide all around the world would? In the end, this world is about being exploited and enjoying a fake happiness while only a few people enjoy the actual power and money... thinking about it makes me really angry because I wish people actually cared about each other... we're all human beings, but we're constantly segregated. The system sucks that's it. The only thing we can hold onto is the love we share with people around us... they do care about us (or at least they should), although they have their selfish motivations to prevent us to CTB, but it doesn't make them evil. The only perversity is the system and the people directly involved in it.

Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
I also think it is complete nonsense that society doesn't allow people to cbt and that euthanasia/assisted suicide is against the law in most countries. If you really cared about the people, their needs and happiness - why not allow someone that has been suffering to finally end it?

Birdie

Birdie

Sep 19, 2020
The industrial revolution and its consequences...
Even before that... if suicide was an accessible option, there wouldn't have been so many slaves... well, we're all still slaves, in a way or another...
I also think it is complete nonsense that society doesn't allow people to cbt and that euthanasia/assisted suicide is against the law in most countries. If you really cared about the people, their needs and happiness - why not allow someone that has been suffering to finally end it?
They could never... true empathy is a gift...

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
While I don't disagree that that's one possible reason, I think it should also mean that "The Man" should consequently also be making it easier for people who are permanently unproductive like NEETs or lazy idiot slackers like me to have easier means to off themselves and just stop wasting precious resources that could go to a more valuable worker.

(although maybe not because this logic could also lead to encouraging otherwise happy yet old or disabled people to also commit suicide)

Reactions: Birdie and Sherri
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
While I don't disagree that that's one possible reason, I think it should also mean that "The Man" should consequently also be making it easier for people who are permanently unproductive like NEETs or lazy idiot slackers like me to have easier means to off themselves and just stop wasting precious resources that could go to a more valuable worker.

(although maybe not because this logic could also lead to encouraging otherwise happy yet old or disabled people to also commit suicide)
Yes you are right, society wants us to work till we drop. Some countries increased the retirement age to 70. Hoping they will pass away so they don't have to pay pensions. Just my point of view...
I don't think you can look at it as if someone is making these decisions with all of this in mind. I just see it as "the amount of resources are decreasing (you can think natural resources but also wealth being hoarded), the amount of people are increasing".

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Birdie

Birdie

Sep 19, 2020
Yes you are right, society wants us to work till we drop. Some countries increased the retirement age to 70. Hoping they will pass away so they don't have to pay pensions. Just my point of view...
Meanwhile, the powerful retire way too soon and die undisturbedly. It makes me sick.

If they did this explicitly, it would cause many repercussions, I don't think they would want that... and they don't care as long as they're making money! There are more people generating profit than people who aren't, so...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I don't think you can look at it as if someone is making these decisions with all of this in mind. I just see it as "the amount of resources are decreasing (you can think natural resources but also wealth being hoarded), the amount of people are increasing".
Yes you have a point also.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
It think it's partly driven by the established economic system and partly by old religious rules that are still uphold till this day.

Another thing that is very complicated is the legal side of assisted ctb/euthanasia.
Because people are egoistic dumbfucks and would start sueing the hell out of each other when someone was to use euthanasia as their way to go.
They would start blaming each other: "you made xy kill themselves/you pressured them into making this decision/you're a murderer etc." and go to court.
(As a consequence there'd be many more fucking ft26s)
So most countries wouldn't want to deal with that either.

Last edited:
Birdie

Birdie

Sep 19, 2020
It think it's partly driven by the established economic system and partly by old religious rules that are still uphold till this day.

Another thing that is very complicated is the legal side of assisted ctb/euthanasia.
Because people are egoistic dumbfucks and would start sueing the hell out of each other when someone was to use euthanasia as their way to go.
They would start blaming each other: "you made xy kill themselves/you pressured them into making this decision/you're a murderer etc." and go to court.
(As a consequence there'd be many more fucking ft26s)
So most countries wouldn't want to deal with that either.
People are very immature and egoistic, yes...

Reactions: stygal