Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
It's weird. I have a lot of things in my head, a lot of things that I think about but I have nothing to say. Nothing worthwhile to say. I could rant on about what's inside, about the meanings of life, about the philosophies and complexities of everything around us but that wouldn't matter. This post, itself, doesn't matter. Isn't that strange? How you can believe, with all your being, the meaninglessness of life, but continue to live it? Maybe, in the same vein of doing mundane tasks being pointless, living or not is, too.

And as you think about this, you'll laugh at the absurdity of it. What is this but pointless suffering?

How can you imagine a hell worse than living? Who's the Satan to Satan?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, FuneralCry, Mistake of Nature and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sometimes, we have so much stuff on our minds that we just don't know where to start from.

Don't worry. I know what you mean.

Hugs,

Matt

Reactions: Un-
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
It's weird. I have a lot of things in my head, a lot of things that I think about but I have nothing to say. Nothing worthwhile to say. I could rant on about what's inside, about the meanings of life, about the philosophies and complexities of everything around us but that wouldn't matter. This post, itself, doesn't matter.
There is nothing worthwhile any of us can say, really. To gain wisdom is to realize that absolutely nothing matters, & that silence is much more eloquent than any philosophy.
"Silence is true wisdom's best reply."
-- Euripides

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, this post is very true. We are brought into this world with no choice, suffer and then die. There is no point. This life can be very cruel but I take great comfort in the fact that it doesn't matter and that it is temporary. The thought of not existing is wonderful.