• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Serio

Serio

Feb 24, 2020
I'm so upset I'm literarly going back to cutting and I just hate myself more and I don't wanna try or do anything anymore again and I'm getting suicidal again impulsively but I don't have a way to commit Bc only thing I have access to is pills and I already oded once and it was horrible and I'm tired of wanting to be nice to people or want to help people I just want to hate everyone as much as they hate me and I hate myself I don't want family or friends or anything I feel like and I just want to be alone and then die I don't even wanna do anything wi rn my life anymore.

Death22

Death22

If I can stop 1 breeder, I’m happy
Nov 25, 2020
Why do you need to be like everyone else?
You wanna be a sheep?

Be yourself. Get to know yourself.

By the way, a dying cancer patient once told me that hate only destroys you. It's true.

Everyone needs someone.
We are a group animal. A social group animal dependent on the group for survival. Anything else is just blissful ignorance, but know that it's gonna damage the biology in the long term. Cognitive abilities among others.

Reactions: Serio
Serio

Serio

Feb 24, 2020
I know and I try to love everyone and my family isn't really close and I wanted to make us closer Bc everyone in my family hates each other so I wanted to have a turkey dinner to get closer except I never cook Turkey before and I didn't know what giblets are or how to get them out so my sister said I wasn't going to have it done in time and told me I ruined everything and called me a retard and said I should of listened to her when I did listen to her I just made a mistake Bc I didn't know how and now everyone hates everyone more and I am mad and I'm tired I just wanted to do something nice and I got attacked Bc I needed help and I made a mistake and now I'm like I'm just idk