sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
What Jungian archetype are you? I'm the magician (apparently, according to a quiz)

Clasrink

Clasrink

Clueless
Sep 16, 2023
What quiz did you take?

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I found a test, answered as honestly as possible and got - The Joker, light hearted, sociable and fun to be around. That doesn't sound like me at all.

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
The test that I found is a bit of a nightmare for an autistic person with no social life like me lol. So hard to imagine hypothetical scenarios that I've never experienced.

Anyway, apparently me, a woman in her very early twenties is a "Wise old man" haha

• Yay!
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep, sserafim, Celerity and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Pro Profs gave me The Sage. Psychologist World gave me Wise Old Man. So, I guess they agree.

Reactions: sserafim
girlwithflaxenhair0

girlwithflaxenhair0

seeking friends, or partner to ctb w in SoCal pm m
Sep 20, 2023
the caregiver

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
I got that my actual archetype is the "Wise Old Man." While I think "wise" is giving me too much credit, I've definitely mellowed into an old soul, so that makes sense.

My Persona (btw I fucking love Jung and the Persona series I seriously need to read more raw Jungian philosophy) - or what I show to others - is most closely to the Joker, but with the Wise Old Man being second. That also makes sense. I don't like groups, but tend to do pretty well entertaining a group, so long as it isn't too big, and I'm fine with self-deprecating, which people tend to like.
I got that my actual archetype is the "Wise Old Man." While I think "wise" is giving me too much credit, I've definitely mellowed into an old soul, so that makes sense.

My Persona (btw I fucking love Jung and the Persona series I seriously need to read more raw Jungian philosophy) - or what I show to others - is most closely to the Joker, but with the Wise Old Man being second. That also makes sense. I don't like groups, but tend to do pretty well entertaining a group, so long as it isn't too big, and I'm fine with self-deprecating, which people tend to like.
Interestingly, my next closest match was the "innocent child," which sounds like the complete opposite, doesn't it? That extreme inner conflict between my foundational, stoic rationality and my uncontrollable imagination seeking something more than the real world offers is likely a large part of my difficulty with reconciling my own existence.

Reactions: sserafim