• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
I don't know if this belongs in the suicide discussion section so I'm putting it here but yeah, essentially I want a shopping buddy to come with me to acquire N

for context, I currently live in New York City but recently accepted a new job in the Southwest United States; I'll be moving there on June 10th.

Coincidentally, this would put me within driving distance of Tijuana, Mexico. Since I'm Mexican and fluent in Spanish, this kind of all worked out perfectly, as I've been connecting with fellow Mexican SaSu users who've told me where to go and what to say.

Starting on June 24th, I'm gonna take a week of paid time off from work, get an Airbnb in Tijuana, and secure some N. My only issue is that I don't want to go by myself, because of anxiety reasons. I don't want a ctb partner, just like,,, a shopping buddy?

Go to Tijuana, secure N, return to the United States, and go our separate ways.

so yeah any SaSu users in the southwest, or in northern Mexico, PM me If you're interested :p I can pay for the Airbnb / Food / a possible rental vehicle while we're there

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I don't know if this belongs in the suicide discussion section so I'm putting it here but yeah, essentially I want a shopping buddy to come with me to acquire N

for context, I currently live in New York City but recently accepted a new job in the Southwest United States; I'll be moving there on June 10th.

Coincidentally, this would put me within driving distance of Tijuana, Mexico. Since I'm Mexican and fluent in Spanish, this kind of all worked out perfectly, as I've been connecting with fellow Mexican SaSu users who've told me where to go and what to say.

Starting on June 24th, I'm gonna take a week of paid time off from work, get an Airbnb in Tijuana, and secure some N. My only issue is that I don't want to go by myself, because of anxiety reasons. I don't want a ctb partner, just like,,, a shopping buddy?

Go to Tijuana, secure N, return to the United States, and go our separate ways.

so yeah any SaSu users in the southwest, or in northern Mexico, PM me If you're interested :p I can pay for the Airbnb / Food / a possible rental vehicle while we're there
Whats your plan for bringing it back to the States?