HumongousTheGod

HumongousTheGod

*444+222=41.9029° N, 12.4534° E
Nov 29, 2018
how many stories so death would be instant? plus any tips with jumping?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
For instant death go for 330 + feet minimum.

Reactions: Nessa, Lifeisatrap, HumongousTheGod and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I've made a similar thread to this, best concise answer was: "150 feet on land , 250 feet on water according to lostallhope.com"

Yes, but also keep in mind how you fall, like if you land on your head you're more likely to die versus landing on your feet or other body parts (which will result in serious injuries or you end up as an vegetable). As far as courage, well alcohol may help as well as certain drugs (if you have access to them), but other than that just make sure height is sufficient and that you land on your head.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, HumongousTheGod and therhydler
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
I've made a similar thread to this, best concise answer was: "150 feet on land , 250 feet on water according to lostallhope.com"

I'm not sure about the water but the land seems quite low... that's about 13-15 storeys... I would rather go higher, of course you would probably die but I would rather be certain

Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Chicken of ss
Aug 9, 2018
For instant death go for 330 + feet minimum.
YES! Don't go on anything lower, or you might suffer and/or getting rescued...

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and therhydler
John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
I'm thinking either El Capitan in Yosemite, CA 3,000' above it's base (see my profile picture) or Royal Gorge Bridge, CO deck height 955'. I think it would be pretty damn hard to fail on either of those. Can't beat the scenery either lol.

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
My friend recently tried to kill himself by jumping. Hes now in a wheelchair

John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
My friend recently tried to kill himself by jumping. Hes now in a wheelchair
What height did he jump from? Sorry if this is insensitive. You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

Last edited:

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
What height did he jump from? Sorry if this is insensitive. You don't have to answer if you don't want to.
Like 40 feet. My other friend told me about it. I'm not sure if it was suicide but you dont jump off a wall for no reason and I was apprehensive to ask because the friend who told me about this lost his brother to suicide last year :/