• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pessimist

Pessimist

Arcanist
May 5, 2021
1) From what height should I jump to insure death? I'm pretty short and underweight (if that matters).
2) What happens if there are people around? Should I jump in an area where there are no people who can save me after I fall?
3) In what position should I jump? Is there a recommended position?

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
1) From what height should I jump to insure death? I'm pretty short and underweight (if that matters).
2) What happens if there are people around? Should I jump in an area where there are no people who can save me after I fall?
3) In what position should I jump? Is there a recommended position?

1) Height this forum reckons the higher the better, but personally i think it depends on how you land and where and onto what
2) don't be a dick and do it in front of people
3) land on your head... game over
PS 3, unless you land in mud, then you can be a pole in mud whilst drowning in said mud

Reactions: Pessimist
Upvote 0
Pessimist

Pessimist

Arcanist
May 5, 2021
1) Height this forum reckons the higher the better, but personally i think it depends on how you land and where and onto what
2) don't be a dick and do it in front of people
3) land on your head... game over
PS 3, unless you land in mud, then you can be a pole in mud whilst drowning in said mud
Should I jump similar to diving into a pool?

Upvote 0