• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Papaya569

Apr 15, 2019
I'm planning to jump from my apartment tomorrow. I've already tried jumping but SI is to strong,I live in the 19floor.The height is pretty decent.I think this is my most reliable method mostly because i only need to open the window from my room and jump.The only problem is SI.Need tips for overcoming SI.

Reactions: marcusuk63 and TheGoodGuy
iwannaendme

iwannaendme

May 3, 2019
I would probably imagine all the bad events/things that happened to me and led me to this situation. But idk, im scared af from heights

discokicks

discokicks

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I could never do that method. I find it terrifying. Even if I was riproaring drunk. But I hope you find what you're looking for. Don't fall on anyone.

Reactions: Batstern
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
The only things I can think of are alcohol and benzos. Maybe marijuana as well, if it relaxes you and doesn't make you anxious/paranoid. Other than those maybe being completely sleep deprived so that you won't be so focused on what you're doing. Also, jumping at night so that you don't have to see where you're going to land.

Reactions: Only Me Here
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Agree with Jaded, just get annihilated so you dont even think of what you are doing let alone be able to stop yourself. Think if you dont do it, you are in for another day of hell

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Can't make up my mind on if this is a peaceful method.

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
I've thought about this for my method but I'm just terrified about it not working and I end up paralyzed or something.

But it's either that or the whole N from A thing that just seems so complicated with all the other meto things that I have no idea about.

I'm almost laughing because it's just so fucking hard. I see teenagers on the news who have done it so often and it's sad but then even sadder that they can figure this out and I can't in my 30's.

Reactions: LastFlowers and AmayB
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
@JoeFailure Yeah, that would suck. I haven't heard of any failures from the place I was vaguely considering, and 2 people have successfully ctb from there. I don't see how you could jump and survive... I agree, I don't find the N from A thing easy.

P

Peacelove44

Oct 30, 2018
I am on my way to order N from A but can't wait. My life is a true nightmare. I am permanent panic attacks. I can jump from 16th floor (almost 150 feet or 50 meters) don't know if it"s enough. I have already tried to jump was on the edge but couldn"t jump. SI so fucking strong. i don't know what to do. I tried partial suspension few times and I could only close the windpipe not the blood supply (fucking anatomy...).

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper and SomebodyBroken