• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wurr

wurr

If you want, you can talk to me about anything
Jul 17, 2023
to me it seems like jumping from a 10 story building on concrete is a wonderful way. There is no way anybody could survive that, and death should be instantaneous, bc all of your organs will be squashed inc thou hit the ground. Is jumping this affective, or am I incorrect about it? I would be glad if y'all could help me out with figuring out jumping.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
My fears about jumping:

10 stories is too short to accelerate to the brink of terminal velocity; landing on a car, vegetation or hitting anything while falling; landing on my legs and not getting KO immediately.

Lots of ways it can come short of finishing the job, therefore a bad way imo. I maintain that the best ways to die would be in a submarine implosion, an airplane hitting the ground at 90°, a powerful explosion, or the planet getting hit by the gamma ray burst from a quasar.

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
would jumping from a 38 meters height on concrete be effective?

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Yes, there are people who have survived this. There are people who have survived fall from 10 000 meters.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
One woman survived being ejected from a plane at 40,000 feet still strapped into her seat.

Submarine implosive would be best reason being is that the implosion speed is actually quicker than your brain pain receptors which is crazy to think about but the pressure is way too high in the deep. Plane crash is instant but it's not as quick as the submarine. Gamma ray? No idea.

Yeah jumping too many variables. Too much thinking. Too many eyes can see you. Probably not the best.

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
yeh well i dont own a submarine, no one does
surviving from these heights is something extremely rare and they happened for a reason (like that woman landing on a metal plate on snow) ive heard of people dying from jumping from 24 meters

Last edited:
DOKTOR_G'HUL

DOKTOR_G'HUL

Mar 16, 2024
I am not in a city with high enough buildings, so jumping is out. I know I could angle myself so I hit head down, but it's not the angle. It's the height and the speed. I think tying a heavy weight to your body, then leaping off a ship taking a cruise across the Atlantic would be best. That fall would be peaceful.

S

symbolistic

Mar 19, 2024
I used to use jumping as a "solace" that I'd have a way out when I lived in a high rise. I was always on the edge but I did not. I am very curious about what odds of surviving there is from jumping.

Reactions: seekingrelease22