water bunny

water bunny

I’m getting on the bus to the other world
Oct 20, 2023
Im considering jumping off a building because we have no high bridges in this country. But i'm not sure how to jump without causing an inconvenience to nearby people (i don't want to traumatise anyone) another concern is that the cleaners will have to find my corpse / i'll end up in a gore site

Is there any way to avoid this? I don't have a forest either because my country is small so if i have to hang myself instead i would have to do it in my own home

• Hugs
Reactions: Enlighten
SovietSuicide

SovietSuicide

Student
Jan 8, 2022
I'm gonna do it around 1-4am to avoid anyone seeing. No matter what someone will have to deal with your body jumping will leave some blood but as long as you don't have STDs or blood illness there won't be much difference.

I'm in a foreign country so I'll leave some cash with my note to reimburse the taxpayers for my cleanup/autopsy.

If you're certain of the height you can call the police just before you do it and let them know where you'll be.

• Love
Reactions: water bunny and peace_van
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
You all are so considerate. When I jump is when I jump. With all of my other worries, you know the ones that make me want to kill myself. I don't have any room for more worries after I'm dead.

• Love
Reactions: water bunny, peace_van and Alltheywanted
Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
My partner agrees that my looks are only tolerable and not pretty. He compares me to one of our friends whenever i bring up the topic. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/inferior.138419/
I think it's time for you to find a new partner. Your current partner is making your mental health worse. I'm sure there are people in the world who will find you pretty.

Im considering jumping off a building because we have no high bridges in this country. But i'm not sure how to jump without causing an inconvenience to nearby people (i don't want to traumatise anyone) another concern is that the cleaners will have to find my corpse / i'll end up in a gore site

Is there any way to avoid this? I don't have a forest either because my country is small so if i have to hang myself instead i would have to do it in my own home
If I was gonna jump from a building, I would do it at night. I would call 911 and tell them my jumping location, put myself inside a body bag and then jump. I would make sure that the height of the platform is at least 100m to ensure quick and painless death. When the police arrives, there is no mess because the mess is contained within the body bag.

water bunny

water bunny

I’m getting on the bus to the other world
Oct 20, 2023
@Oneness he likes me for everything else but it just hurts when i realise i'm not the prettiest girl he knows. Like he adores my personality, just not how i look

I don't dare to call the police / ambulance because i fear they might arrive before i can jump (i would probably panic last minute)