• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

strawberrynymph

strawberrynymph

Why me?
Jul 8, 2023
Hello. After reading a few threads about jumping and such, it's really opened me up to a new method of CTBing that I've never thought about. Still, I'm a little hesitant because I'm new to it and want to learn more about it. My ideal place would be over an ocean or in a forest. Those that are thinking of using the jumping method, what made you interested in it?

hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
For me the ease of access, i just need to leave my office walk to the 8th floor and jump in the space that there is between stairs. Hope it is sufficient to kill me instead of leaving me a criple.

Reactions: strawberrynymph
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Easy, hard to fail, adrenaline rush, more interesting than a natural death in a hospital bed

The hard part is willing yourself over the edge but I think I'm close

melodyhehe

melodyhehe

happy lil scum
Jun 30, 2023
u get to flyy for a bit its nice i think :> it was also my ex's idea nd out of all options out there i think its one thats hard to fail if u find a tall enough building. now that we're no longer together idk what ill do cause i wanted to do it together, or they did i was already suicidal enough to do it but now im just not sure what i want. if i finally decide to end myself it will be that :halo:

woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
It's a pretty solid method. Quick and instant death if you jump from a building tall enough, and on the right surface. It would only be difficult getting over the SI. And like melody mentioned, the falling part seems "fun" aswell.

alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
If the location is right and it's high enough onto the right surface with little chance of being interrupted, it's so easy. No materials to gather, no set-up, no train to wait for, no knot to get just right in the rope, no dose calculations, no legal issues to worry about, no wellness checks. Just a simple jump.

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
If the location is right and it's high enough onto the right surface with little chance of being interrupted, it's so easy. No materials to gather, no set-up, no train to wait for, no knot to get just right in the rope, no dose calculations, no legal issues to worry about, no wellness checks. Just a simple jump.
A lot of pros, but I want more information re. experience hitting the ground... if you would lose consciousness before registering pain, etc.

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Easy, hard to fail, adrenaline rush, more interesting than a natural death in a hospital bed

The hard part is willing yourself over the edge but I think I'm close
May I ask how you know your close and what helped you ?

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Experience more suffering and disappointment

If high enough
Ah I do too but that doesn't help me to visualize myself jumping. In fact, it's been two days I've hesitate to go to the bridge and did not. Sick of myself.
Anyway, I feel you and I'm sorry for what you're going trough..

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Ah I do too but that doesn't help me to visualize myself jumping. In fact, it's been two days I've hesitate to go to the bridge and did not. Sick of myself.
Anyway, I feel you and I'm sorry for what you're going trough..
I've been visualizing this method for years.

• Wow
Reactions: hopeisdead and illAF