• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

V

Vault117

Mar 16, 2022
I've decided that jumping is going to be the way for me. I've been scoping out suitable parking garages (thanks google maps), and found this interesting at this parking ramp. There are no anti-jumping measures from floors 1-4, but are installed on 5-8. It would seem that there is a strong correlation between certain death above 4 floors.

the 2nd location is another option, especially with the top level being the 7th floor, but I'm less confident in its success, especially since there is less concrete to aim for.
Screenshot 20230525 210808 Maps

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230525_211235_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20230525_211235_Maps.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: rock3
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I don't think that's enough height to guarantee death. There are a lot of variables in jumping, one being how you land, and you don't have full control on it. You could land on your back and end up an invalid. I think it's just too risky. Of course, the choice is yours to make. Good luck.

NotYourKind

NotYourKind

May 25, 2023
I'm someone who's researched and plans on jumping also. That's not high enough. It's my understanding that 7th floor is the minimum.
Or at least that's my perspective.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I've decided that jumping is going to be the way for me. I've been scoping out suitable parking garages (thanks google maps), and found this interesting at this parking ramp. There are no anti-jumping measures from floors 1-4, but are installed on 5-8. It would seem that there is a strong correlation between certain death above 4 floors.

the 2nd location is another option, especially with the top level being the 7th floor, but I'm less confident in its success, especially since there is less concrete to aim for.
View attachment 112424
I don't think this height is enough for sure shot, this height is lethal but is it quick which is unknown

I would say minimum 15 floor and make sure head hit the ground first, that's quick

• Informative
Reactions: love_peep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I think if I had the courage for the jumping method I would try and find somewhere much higher than that personally, it sounds so horrific to me the thought of the jumping method failing. But anyway I admire those with the courage for this method, jumping sounds terrifying to me, I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I think if I had the courage for the jumping method I would try and find somewhere much higher than that personally, it sounds so horrific to me the thought of the jumping method failing. But anyway I admire those with the courage for this method, jumping sounds terrifying to me, I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.
I don't understand, why you always talking about you in all your messages, here question is not about you it is about the op, all your messages are negative in a way

We all get it that you don't trust any methods as every method have some risks involved but you don't have to type this again and again in every posts (22770 messages)