• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tiredofsearching

Mar 29, 2023
Hello, I'm new here so apologies in advance if this thread should be made elsewhere or added onto an existing thread - I'm ready to "ctb" my preferred method would be a shot to the head but because of a really bogus misdemeanor conviction I am unable to purchase a gun so my backup is jumping off a high parking garage as my location has quite a few of them

I believe I found one about 7 stories high with rooftop access, I would plan to land sideways or on my head if possible whatever I do just avoid landing feet first

What are the odds this would be lethal? Researching it a little I believe it's about a 90% fatality rate from that height but driving by it it just doesn't seem high enough to be lethal…

My biggest fear would be surviving of course, any tips or suggestions?

Thank you in advance
Any advice please
Any advice please

Last edited:
Emma123

Emma123

Someone
Jul 17, 2023
Jumping off a building would be too risky in my opinion, if you survive, the injuries are going to be really painful and ugly. Maybe try jumping Infront of a high speed train, the mortality rate is also 90% and it'll be more quick.

Reactions: lauxe
Upvote 0
Zebulon

Zebulon

The loneliness is killing me
Jul 30, 2023
How many meters (or feet) are 7 stories?
You need around 100m on concrete to die with an >99% certainty and 200 meters over water

Upvote 0
SadPingu

SadPingu

I'll go out like a spark, my trauma and me.
Jul 27, 2023
Jumping off a building would be too risky in my opinion, if you survive, the injuries are going to be really painful and ugly. Maybe try jumping Infront of a high speed train, the mortality rate is also 90% and it'll be more quick.
Traumatic for the driver though. The amount of money spent by London underground for counselling is well over £100,000. I also once read this survivor story where someone used this method. They were fully aware of every moment of it and thier injures utterly horrific.

Reactions: mouseteacup
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Jumping is such a cruel and difficult method. I read that it should be at least 10 stories, better higher. Still there's a risk of failing and surviving severely injured. I suggest you have a look in the Suicide Resource Compilation there are way better methods. I hope you find peace.

Upvote 0
Emma123

Emma123

Someone
Jul 17, 2023
Traumatic for the driver though. The amount of money spent by London underground for counselling is well over £100,000. I also once read this survivor story where someone used this method. They were fully aware of every moment of it and thier injures utterly horrific.
True, it can be traumatic to witness something like that and the injuries are ugly as well. Another method I know is carbon monoxide poisoning, it could last from 5 to 15 minutes and during that time you might feel like throwing up, chest pains, dizziness ecc and you also have to do this when you're home alone otherwise someone might try to stop you from doing that. I don't know for sure what the injuries are going to be if you survive to be honest, I read in a website that you could develop breathing problems growing up and other illnesses like dementia

Upvote 0