• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
my town is extremely small, at least in regards to tall buildings and bridges. the new bridge which is under construction i calculated to have the exact height for jumping but the problem is, since its so close to the limit than it could happen that i calculated wrong and wont crb from jumping on that bridge. option number 2 would be falling on pavement from a building but its only 13 floors high and i cant seem to find an excuse to reach the 13th floor. so i might not even be able to reach it and if i do it might be too short. the only other idea i have would be to jump from one of those tourist buildings made to see the view from higher, but idk how i would jump considering its glass and probably made to be safe. ofc i could jump when i travel to my family's city since the building is 590 feet (180 m) there but it would have to be a week after christmas and i dont want to ruin the holidays for everyone. please help!!

D

defrauder9000

Dec 17, 2023
what type of builiding is the 13 story one? maybe i come come up w/ excuses but idk

cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
what type of builiding is the 13 story one? maybe i come come up w/ excuses but idk
its actually under construction but it will just sell apartments, normally the problem is that the roofs have locks on which probably wont be easy to break in to