I

itwillallbeoverr

Dec 15, 2023
Anyone been thinking of jumping in south UK area? Would be ideal to chat about logistics etc, feels like I'm running out of time.

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Anyone been thinking of jumping in south UK area? Would be ideal to chat about logistics etc, feels like I'm running out of time.
I'm not in UK, but jumping is going to be my method. Once you do more posts you can PM to discuss specifics if you would like.

Reactions: raindrops
I

itwillallbeoverr

Dec 15, 2023
I'm not in UK, but jumping is going to be my method. Once you do more posts you can PM to discuss specifics if you would like.
Great thanks think tomorrow I will be able to message, provided I've reached enough posts because I've only been here since this morning haha

marabellasol

marabellasol

💕
Nov 4, 2023
I am jumping soon x I live in South UK so if you want to, PM Me, i'm not interested in meeting up though if that's what you're planning to do

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I want to jump to as its the easiest way for me. I need help with options on how to rehome my cat. He is pedigree and I need to know someone will take care of him. If I sort that then I'm good to go
I also thought there was a post or something on how painful certain methods are?

Last edited:
ASBA999

ASBA999

Dec 7, 2023
This is my preferred method but I can't over the SI everytime I try

ASM91

ASM91

READY
Jan 21, 2024
I found this post when writing my own. Live in Kent and interested in meeting with someone who might like to do this together 😊