• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Account4521

Death is included in the journey through life
Feb 1, 2024
Jumping if you have access to a tall skyscraper or something like that is amazing. You can survive a high speed car driving into a wall since the car is designed to protect you but when you jump from a tall place there is nothing there to protect you if you fall from a high enough place it would be so effective and it would take seconds to fall and insta death when you land.
This isn't a good option in Europe where there is few skyscrapers but a tall cliff could work out. It's actually not that easy to find a place tall enough when you think about it but jumping is a good option in certain places. And if you jump you don't really have enough time to regret while you are falling down .

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly admire those with the courage to ctb this way, they are so brave to me as jumping sounds like a terrifying method.

A

Account4521

Death is included in the journey through life
Feb 1, 2024
I certainly admire those with the courage to ctb this way, they are so brave to me as jumping sounds like a terrifying method.i fe

I certainly admire those with the courage to ctb this way, they are so brave to me as jumping sounds like a terrifying method.
I would be scared of using sn even through its popular here. Taking hours to die like that is terrible. When you jump from a tall place you pretty much remove all the suicide risk that you usually have to consider. It might be scary but the results show that jumping is pretty effective.

I would rather jump from a tall place instead of using some of the stuff people recommend here and if you are a little bit drunk it makes it easier to ignore the fear of falling.