• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lonely_Soldier

Lonely_Soldier

Jul 21, 2020
Hi, I'm new here, just joined today.. I was wondering what people's opinions were on jumping off a cliff as a method for ctb. Thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess, Gonnerr and HappyMstake
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Provided it's high enough it can be an easy and reliable way of dying. Be sure to research the height of the cliff you want to use to make sure it's high enough. It's recommended you jump from at least 46 meters onto solid ground and 76 meters onto water to get a high chance of dying, though obviously just aim as high as possible.

Reactions: Ghassane, Lonely_Soldier and HappyMstake
N

nightquest00

Jul 20, 2020
And if you have a specific cliff in mind, there are usually news around with people that ctb on such cliffs. That does not guarantee that the cliff is high enough, but at least you get some idea if it is possible.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Lonely_Soldier and HappyMstake
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I want to jump from 104m I'm worried if I keep holding it off the cliff will crumble by the time I decide to do it lol don't mean to laugh there but thats my kinda luck

Reactions: kerakott, Reuthry, Sunset764 and 1 other person
Ghassane

Ghassane

Feral kitten
Mar 8, 2020
Hi, I'm new here, just joined today.. I was wondering what people's opinions were on jumping off a cliff as a method for ctb. Thanks
The general role for 100% death certainty is : 100m for solid ground and 200m for water.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
I don't believe in the height thing, doing my own research as I plan to jump, some people have died at 40ft others have survived at 200ft, its luck of the fucking drawer, obviously higher the better, but depends what you intend to land on, will it be high tide and water, or low tide and rocks, or sand?

Reactions: raindrops
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I don't believe in the height thing, doing my own research as I plan to jump, some people have died at 40ft others have survived at 200ft, its luck of the fucking drawer, obviously higher the better, but depends what you intend to land on, will it be high tide and water, or low tide and rocks, or sand?
Not aimed at me I know but I plan to jump onto very shallow water and rocks. I agree with you about the height, my (ex) partner's teacher in high school fell off their bike (bicycle) and died instantly and then his wife months later fell of a step ladder and died instantly.. I'm not joking either, true story.

Reactions: Sunset764 and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
fell off their bike (bicycle) and died instantly and then his wife months later fell of a foot ladder and died instantly.
Lucky!

I was wondering what people's opinions were on jumping off a cliff as a method for ctb.
I wouldn't have the nerve and I've seen videos of people bouncing multiple times off the face of the cliff on sharp protrusions on the way down, flopping around like a rag doll before they land. Do you watch the Simpsons? Homer Simpson has done that a few times. It looks like a cruel way to go.

Last edited:
D

Dgafajwd

Jan 1, 2024
Does anyone have an opinion on whether jumping off the White Cliffs of Dover would kill you? I can't swim so if I jumped off them during high tide I'd die from drowning if the impact doesn't kill me. Anyone's opinion on high tide vs low tide at those cliffs- what would have a higher chance of death upon impact. Would doing it at high tide give me a higher success rate as I can't swim?

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
Does anyone have an opinion on whether jumping off the White Cliffs of Dover would kill you? I can't swim so if I jumped off them during high tide I'd die from drowning if the impact doesn't kill me. Anyone's opinion on high tide vs low tide at those cliffs- what would have a higher chance of death upon impact. Would doing it at high tide give me a higher success rate as I can't swim?
Well, if you jump from there and hit on the land you are most likely to be dead. But things change when it comes to water. You need to jump from at least 650 ft (as far as I know) to guarantee death. If you don't know how to swim, there is no way that you can reach ground and there is no one to save you, I guess you could do this: hyperventilating before jumping. This way you are probably going to pass out in the sea and drown. Drowning is actually peaceful, but when you are conscious, you panic because of SI, that's why it looks like drowning is too scary and painful. But it is not. I wish you peace.

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
Not aimed at me I know but I plan to jump onto very shallow water and rocks. I agree with you about the height, my (ex) partner's teacher in high school fell off their bike (bicycle) and died instantly and then his wife months later fell of a step ladder and died instantly.. I'm not joking either, true story.

Reading this back amazes me how long I've been here. I am a coward and too dumb to seek another method apart from jumping. 5th Aug 2020, the next day would have been my birthday. That b-day was the worst as my "partner" then made me feel so confused and alone even while I spent the day with him. Now look, he's done it again. I believe this time is different. I wanted to ctb then, this time I NEED to ctb