C

Caesarion

Aug 12, 2024
I want to get on a bridge over the Danube river (The bridge of friendship between Romania and Bulgaria) (biggest river in Europe) and jump from 30 m into the water. I Don t care about the suffering. I just want to know will I surely die? The current is powerful and swimming in it is prohibited from what I know.

Reactions: restingplace
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's impossible to say whether you gonna die from the jump or not. There's another thing - I assume the bridge isn't somewhere in nowhere and the Danube is a quite busy river. Imo not a good idea.

Reactions: Soupster
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
There's no height that will guarantee you die. Vesna Vulović fell from a plane that exploded mid air at 10.16km in the sky and survived. There is a popular bridge used by jumpers near me over water that has extremely strong currents and freezing temperatures that is rougly 55m in height and there are sometimes survivors.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Arahant

Arahant

Student
Jun 15, 2024
There's no height that will guarantee you die. Vesna Vulović fell from a plane that exploded mid air at 10.16km in the sky and survived. There is a popular bridge used by jumpers near me over water that has extremely strong currents and freezing temperatures that is rougly 55m in height and there are sometimes survivors.
Surviving falls like that?!
Wow, talk about a high powered guardian demon.

Reactions: xxpinkmoonglitterxx
C

Caesarion

Aug 12, 2024
What is the success rate on the bridge? If you could take a guess based on what you know, please
Well, thanks for warning me, may your suffering be at least a little more bearable, Imma go ahead regardless. Gotta catch a train and find a lie to tell my mother so I can leave the house. Wish me luck!

Last edited:
C

Caesarion

Aug 12, 2024
I m useless and failed to catch the train and starting to think I might not even have the courage to jump...

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
I m useless and failed to catch the train and starting to think I might not even have the courage to jump...
Don't be too hard on yourself. The most difficult thing with jumping is SI. Many have shared how it's difficult. 🫂

Reactions: Caesarion
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Ne soyez pas trop dur avec vous-même. La chose la plus difficile dans le saut est le SI. Beaucoup ont partagé à quel point c'était difficile.🫂
Yes Indeed si IS an ennemy🥶🥶🥶