• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
I have a bridge that 200 meters height and a bridge that 300 meters height. Worst fear is someone see me climb over the rail and I got taken away, or I won't die but be forever paralyze.

So let talk about jumping as a method. If you can share your stories that you know about survival, and the height of survival?

And there bridges that have tall rail, perhaps 140cm rail or a bit taller. And if you like 150cm, how the world you can climb over those rail without looking suspicious that you want to end your life? Any advice please.

I need to plan well, I want to make sure it 100% or 99.999 chance of fatal mean I hit rock bottom and stop breathing.

I swear if I free fall down 200 - 300 meters and somehow miracle survive and paralyze but still breathing, I don't know what can be worser than that!!

Last edited:
ImSorryEmma

ImSorryEmma

Skylar
Mar 28, 2019
The Grand Canyon is over a mile deep in some places but the vast portion of it is sloped so there are very few spots where it is a mile down straight. If you do jump off at these spots you will easily reach terminal velocity and the chance of death is pretty much certain

T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
My goal is the Royal Gorge Bridge in Colorado (the highest bridge clearance height in the U.S.) it stand 955 feet which about 300 meters. I swear if I somehow survive this then I don't know what to do.

Anyone who been on this bridge before, can you share with me? It tourist place, so chances are it super hard to jump.

Isn't it a beauty? The problem is how to jump without people not notice you want to jump, lol

Royal_Gorge_Bridge_%28looking_west%29.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: toodeep and Thinkinaboutit
T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
Are there alot of patrols there in the Grand Canyon? Which part in Grand Canyon that lethal, and um.. not much people around? I need some place high, and I hope it a done deal, I don't want to be conscious ever again.

Reactions: toodeep
T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
Anyone else want to share about jumping?

toodeep

toodeep

Feb 5, 2020
My goal is the Royal Gorge Bridge in Colorado (the highest bridge clearance height in the U.S.) it stand 955 feet which about 300 meters. I swear if I somehow survive this then I don't know what to do.

Anyone who been on this bridge before, can you share with me? It tourist place, so chances are it super hard to jump.

Isn't it a beauty? The problem is how to jump without people not notice you want to jump, lol

Royal_Gorge_Bridge_%28looking_west%29.jpg
I live near the royal gorge. I too want to jump or drive off a ledge/cliff, but was thinking the Grand Canyon. If you still need info on royal gorge I am happy to research and check it out for you

foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Jan 2, 2020
I find this, and how is this even possible?

BASE Jumper Survives 650ft Bridge Jump

And this:

Base jumper survives falls.

um... maybe I should rethink this method? Even jump at 650 feet high is no guarantee.

kind of a necro reply, but you can see he opens a parachute right before he falls then lands on water. Maybe he landed on his legs. So these factors lessened the final impact, if you were to free fall into solid rock head first you will most definitely not survive.