• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
i live a 7 minute away from a highway full of fast vehicles. Would suddenly jumping in front of a truck head first at night be effective? I could do it TONIGHT already!

I know, brutal... but I don't think I can last much longer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, iloverachel and dggtscccvfd
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
i live a 7 minute away from a highway full of fast vehicles. Would suddenly jumping in front of a truck head first at night be effective? I could do it TONIGHT already!

It carries the risk of serious injury, but I totally get the frustration that leads you to such a brutal method.

• Aww..
Reactions: KillingPain267
A

accountnamerequired

Oct 9, 2023
I mean there's a chance, there's also a chance it won't kill you but injure you just enough and in the right spots to only leave you in a wheel chair for the rest of your life instead. Also consider you will probably give the driver ptsd for the rest of their life if they do kill you.

• Aww..
Reactions: KillingPain267, iloverachel, Forveleth and 1 other person
H

hadenough58

Looking for Understanding
Mar 7, 2024
I think you need to consider the driver but even if you lacked the empathy to do that your SI would most likey stop you.
I think is important not to let your method of choice impact on somebody else's life?

• Aww..
Reactions: thenamingofcats, UKscotty, KillingPain267 and 3 others
Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
Highways are very open areas, it's not like you can instantly sprint in front of a truck without the driver noticing. As soon the driver sees you on the highway the truck is going to slow down or trying to avoid hitting you.

I actually hit a deer last week with my truck, it died instantly and I had to drag it out of the road. But even at night I saw it coming for a few seconds and I saw the panic in their eyes just before slamming it.

Those eyes of a human being just before getting hit and then the probable bump when the body hits the wheel would just be horrific for the driver to experience. I know some users will just dismiss this since the driver is just a normie npc which no real emotions. But as I driver myself I would question and doubt myself for the rest of my life if it could been avoidable. A train engineer can't steer away, the truck can and that's an important fact you can consider.

I urge you to reconsider, call me prolife whatever I don't care.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ctemourge, fleetingnight, Forveleth and 3 others
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
This could result in a horrific traffic accident that kills the truck driver and possibly others. You could even be spared but witness what you caused. Train > truck just for this in my opinion, a train derailing would be unlikely.

• Aww..
Reactions: annointed_towers and KillingPain267
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Highways are very open areas, it's not like you can instantly sprint in front of a truck without the driver noticing. As soon the driver sees you on the highway the truck is going to slow down or trying to avoid hitting you.

I actually hit a deer last week with my truck, it died instantly and I had to drag it out of the road. But even at night I saw it coming for a few seconds and I saw the panic in their eyes just before slamming it.

Those eyes of a human being just before getting hit and then the probable bump when the body hits the wheel would just be horrific for the driver to experience. I know some users will just dismiss this since the driver is just a normie npc which no real emotions. But as I driver myself I would question and doubt myself for the rest of my life if it could been avoidable. A train engineer can't steer away, the truck can and that's an important fact you can consider.

No, I get it. I won't call you pro-life or anything. 🙂 Thank you for the explanation.

J

jolow1

Apr 2, 2024
I don't think this is a very good idea for the reasons the others have already highlighted. Please have a look at some of the other methods on here. Many are far better and do not have the accompanying problem of potentially harming or involving others.

Many of us are concerned with rapid ctb but we must weight this with the potential harm (both physical and mental) that we might also do to others as well as the potential problem that we might just merely maim ourselves permanently and be dependent on others for the rest of our lives. This is the worst possible outcome and the thing that I personally fear the most.

Reactions: UKscotty
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No need or justification to traumatise others.

We are not trapped here as the sadists claim. Please check out the megathreads index. There are plenty of reliable, peaceful methods available wherever you are in the world.

Reactions: Forveleth, thenamingofcats and jolow1
steppenwolf

steppenwolf

Not a student
Oct 25, 2023
I think you need to consider the driver but even if you lacked the empathy to do that your SI would most likey stop you.
I think is important not to let your method of choice impact on somebody else's life?
Yes, this. Suggesting throwing yourself into traffic only suggests subconscious selfish ignorance. Actually doing it could cause a pile-up and other injuries and deaths, and traumatize many other people.

Having said that, personally I have a breezy contempt of motorists in general as a human social category, and of their own wilful selfish ignorance of the horrifying and usually tragic consequences of their lust to get ahead faster no matter who or what else has to suffer, in terms of genocide over possession of the oilfields, obscene inequality worldwide, and global environmental catastrophe caused by pollution. And I utterly despise their diabolical horseless carriages and hope the day will be soon in coming when they are all assiduously crushed into cubes by international edict. When confronted by a motorist in person, unless I know them personally or they are giving me a lift somewhere - and sometimes even then - I will cheerfully and effortlessly ensure that every last word I utter to them is a damned lie, without any compunction whatsoever.

Suicide by throwing yourself into traffic might seem like an effective expression of outrage for motorists' wilful contempt and ignorance of all life other than their own, somewhat akin to a Suffragette throwing herself in front of a racehorse, but times have changed for the worse, and if you think it through you have to consider that in all likelihood most truck drivers and other motorists will not be traumatized in the slightest if you cast yourself to your death before their vehicles, and will see you as nothing more than a mess in the road to be tutted at. I once hitched a lift with a truck driver who told me he once fell asleep at the wheel, drifted into the opposite carriageway, and ploughed headlong into a car occupied by newlywed motorists, killing them both. He was entirely unharmed and absolved of all responsibility in court; his employer was held responsible for the deaths for having overworked him, he was paid compensation and given time off for counselling, before returning to his work as a truck driver, entirely relaxed about the whole thing.

Last edited:
AR3S_

AR3S_

Forceful bliss
May 22, 2024

Aside from traumatizing a driver, I would be most scared of not CTB, and instead living on in a vegetative state, or not being able to walk/use my arms, which I don't think would add to anyone's situation..

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Yes, this. Suggesting throwing yourself into traffic only suggests subconscious selfish ignorance. Actually doing it could cause a pile-up and other injuries and deaths, and traumatize many other people.

Having said that, personally I have a breezy contempt of motorists in general as a human social category, and of their own wilful selfish ignorance of the horrifying and usually tragic consequences of their lust to get ahead faster no matter who or what else has to suffer, in terms of genocide over possession of the oilfields, obscene inequality worldwide, and global environmental catastrophe caused by pollution. And I utterly despise their diabolical horseless carriages and hope the day will be soon in coming when they are all assiduously crushed into cubes by international edict. When confronted by a motorist in person, unless I know them personally or they are giving me a lift somewhere - and sometimes even then - I will cheerfully and effortlessly ensure that every last word I utter to them is a damned lie, without any compunction whatsoever.

Suicide by throwing yourself into traffic might seem like an effective expression of outrage for motorists' wilful contempt and ignorance of all life other than their own, somewhat akin to a Suffragette throwing herself in front of a racehorse, but times have changed for the worse, and if you think it through you have to consider that in all likelihood most truck drivers and other motorists will not be traumatized in the slightest if you cast yourself to your death before their vehicles, and will see you as nothing more than a mess in the road to be tutted at. I once hitched a lift with a truck driver who told me he once fell asleep at the wheel, drifted into the opposite carriageway, and ploughed headlong into a car occupied by newlywed motorists, killing them both. He was entirely unharmed and absolved of all responsibility in court; his employer was held responsible for the deaths for having overworked him, he was paid compensation and given time off for counselling, before returning to his work as a truck driver, entirely relaxed about the whole thing.
Yes, I too have utter contempt for motor vehicles! They look so stupid and are noisy (even electric ones). I wish cars were banned. The existence of fast cars justifies the centralization of workplaces in big city centres, so that employees must drive hours back and forth from home to work. Studies show commutes are getting longer and longer. This is only possible because of the existence of cars, busses, trucks etc. It's actually insane how everyone rushes in these metal boxes every morning. Imagine someone in 1850 time travelled to now and seeing hundreds of cars rush back and forth. It must seem insane! And it is.

Reactions: steppenwolf
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024

My mother cried after hitting a squirrel that was completely unavoidable. If you do leave a note to the driver. That's what I would do. Also a note to the first responders. I'm getting desperate and have considered lying on the dark freeway in dark clothing :/

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
My mother cried after hitting a squirrel that was completely unavoidable. If you do leave a note to the driver. That's what I would do. Also a note to the first responders. I'm getting desperate and have considered lying on the dark freeway in dark clothing :/
Not a good idea, lying still on the road even with black clothes you still be seen, or get struck at a significantly lower speed possibly crippling you. Just don't do it even with a note, there are plentiful of non destructive methods which doesn't jeopardize others.

This is what i see at night, lying still here I would absolutely see you.

IMG 1271

• Aww..
Reactions: DefinitelyReady
lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
I thought about this a lot I know for sure if you have a car going top speed straight into a moving truck would 100% kill you since the truck is a lot heavier than your car
obv tho NEVER do that or even this method cause what if the truck swerves into traffic to avoid you and not only kills you but a whole family

I remember watching a cop chase video and a girl rammed right into a truck luckily the truck driver was ok, but half of her car was completely flat and torn off

if you have no other options I think a train would be more suitable for this if you put your neck on the rail track and your body in the middle you'll get decapitated and die instantly

Last edited:
steppenwolf

steppenwolf

Not a student
Oct 25, 2023
Yes, I too have utter contempt for motor vehicles! They look so stupid and are noisy (even electric ones). I wish cars were banned. The existence of fast cars justifies the centralization of workplaces in big city centres, so that employees must drive hours back and forth from home to work. Studies show commutes are getting longer and longer. This is only possible because of the existence of cars, busses, trucks etc. It's actually insane how everyone rushes in these metal boxes every morning. Imagine someone in 1850 time travelled to now and seeing hundreds of cars rush back and forth. It must seem insane! And it is.
And then there's Logie Baird's demoniacal Idiot's Lantern.

The oil-based capitalist world economy is not merely insane, it's calculated pure evil, and motorists are its mindless servitors. As far as Government is concerned, they may as well have been grown in bottles and cultivated for the sole functions of consuming oil, running their motor cars, doing their jobs and producing more motorists. As such they are entirely disposable and may be safely liquidated whenever they cease to fulfil any profitable function within the oil-based economy, and it will look like laziness, social degeneracy, criminality, mental deficiency or suicide on their part, and it will be all their own fault.

The governments are formed and controlled by the oil industry. Government controls education and television news media and social narratives. Children are taught that in order to have a successful life, they must amass wealth. In order to amass wealth, they must have an education. Education teaches that the world is essentially corrupt and in order to survive in it you must be corrupt too, and the more corrupt you are, the more successful you become at surviving. And it all starts with a job and a motor car, or else life is impossible. And if anyone gets in your way, you crush them ruthlessly, and it was their own fault for getting in your way.

A child runs in front of your off-road vehicle in the city and you can't see them over the raised bonnet, and is dragged underneath the vehicle by the bull bars you put on the front and is mangled to death? It's their own fault for getting in your way. It's Darwinism. Children shouldn't get in the way of important adults in big German motor cars with important places to go to and important things to do there with other important adults. If children can't figure that out, they're too stupid to survive.

Too much traffic on the road? Closing the road is out of the question. The answer is to widen the road to let in even more traffic. The last few old trees which are all that is left of the ancient woodland that used to cover the urban wasteland in the way? Chop them down.

Building a bypass? Someone's village in the way? Evict everyone and raze it. Protestors getting in the way? Present them as a dangerous threat to public order and arrest them.

Oil supplies declining? Oil prices rising? Arab leaders getting feisty about being bullied into selling their oil on the cheap? Send in the glorious Armies of the West of brainwashed playground-strafing genocidal bigots, to turn over their entire countries on a blatant false pretext, and kill a million people or more by murder and neglect to show them who's still boss.

Asiatic leaders say they don't like it? Build an arsenal of thermonuclear weapons to show them the measure of your determination, and remind them what happened to the last Asian power that thought it was big enough to compete with you for oil.

Pollution obviously threatening planet-wide catastrophe? Squeeze as much wealth as possible out of the population to prepare your nuclear bunkers, fall out shelters and space stations, whilst paying scientists to play down the threat, and politicians to promise to do something about it in ten or twenty years' time. Then replace them every ten or twenty years.

This has been going on for a while now, but it is a temporary aberration, and one or way or another it is going to be stopped.

Simplicissimus magazine Volume 12, Issue 11 Automobil-Nummer [Automobile Issue] cover, 10 June 1907 - Der Reichskraftwagen [The National Motor Vehicle]
"Vielleicht sollten wir uns doch mal eine Bremse anschaffen."
['Perhaps we should purchase a brake after all.']

A

AveMori

Feb 10, 2023
I generally tell other people here to not care about others too much, but in this case it would be a bit mean to the truck driver. You could as well just jump down somewhere without traumatizing people. I sympathize with you, since you seem to be in a lot of pain, but think carefully about if it is worth it.