• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
I'm at our family farm and it has a cliff top down onto sandstone it's maybe 50-60m that wouldn't be high enough would it?

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
I bet your farm is so beautiful!
It is. It looks out over the sea, a very dangerous part of the sea which is another option. It would be the perfect place to go if I could.

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Just my 2 cents and forgive me if i am over stepping any bounds, this is not my intention.
But wouldn't commiting the act on the family's farm, leave some sort of residual negative effect on them when going out to it?

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
Just my 2 cents and forgive me if i am over stepping any bounds, this is not my intention.
But wouldn't commiting the act on the family's farm, leave some sort of residual negative effect on them when going out to it?
I just need out

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I just need out
I understand and i am extremely sorry for asking. I didn't mean to try and put more of a burden on you.

Have you looked at the resource page for other options?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
Yes I have looked at lots of options, I'm just in so much pain I want out and I want to know if the height is enough is all

Amossoma543

Amossoma543

Student
Jan 31, 2020
I'm at our family farm and it has a cliff top down onto sandstone it's maybe 50-60m that wouldn't be high enough would it?
You have a good chance of either dying or being seriously maimed and disfigured for the rest of your life. People have jumped from higher places than that and have survived, although they've wished they were dead. I suppose if you dove head first, you'd almost certainly die.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Yes I have looked at lots of options, I'm just in so much pain I want out and I want to know if the height is enough is all

That does seem to be very high. I would suggest doing a search on here for jumping heights. As i do not want to misinform you. Sorry again if i caused you any anguish.

This is one link to a thread
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/at-what-height-would-jumping-be-instantly-fatal.30224/
I suppose if you dove head first, you'd almost certainly die.

That is always the preferred way from what i understand.

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019

From jumping megathread:

"As a rule of thumb (For almost 100% sure, immediately death):
100m (~328 feet) with landing on a hard surface.
200m (~656 feet) with landing on water."

According to that, 50-60 m would be risking permanent injuries and continued life.

Reactions: voyager and one4all
T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
From jumping megathread:

"As a rule of thumb (For almost 100% sure, immediately death):
100m (~328 feet) with landing on a hard surface.
200m (~656 feet) with landing on water."

According to that, 50-60 m would be risking permanent injuries and continued life.
Bugger I can't catch a break

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I understand your pain, but please don't do anything which could make it worse. We have had people here who survived jumping, and the damage that happened wasn't pretty.

We are here for you if you want to talk. :heart:

Mywill

Mywill

Feb 6, 2020
Honest 6 story tall is enough to kys, If hit on head or like diving like a drone posture

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
50-60 meters is 164-196 feet, which should be sufficient depending on the ground/surface that you are landing on as well as HOW you land. Also, if you have other options I would recommend looking into them (if possible) to spare your family some grief. Just a small suggestion.

Reactions: one4all