• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I don't have many options right now for ctb. I live on the 9th floor and was thinking about jumping. I did some searching and mostly people died from jumping from the 9th floor but the heights definitely aren't the same in all cases. I also have hanging as an option but overcoming my SI is more difficult for me for some reason with this method. If I can dive head first like into a swimming pool, do you think I can ctb from the 9th floor? I've watched my street, so I know when it's most deserted to delay any rescue. Any thoughts?

Reactions: death137
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, that could easily kill somebody if they dove head first into concrete hard substance from nine stories tall. I would think in most cases this will result in a death.

People can be accidentally killed hitting their heads on something while standing.

I think I remember reading that it is a ten story height required to reach a maximum speed though, maybe?

Reactions: foxdie
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Yeah I think you're right which is why I'm someone hesitant with 9th floor. But I was always a good diver so I think (hope) I could land on my head. Its fucked, I wish I could ensure I died.

Reactions: Ybother
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
If its head first then yeah you die for sure (painless). But diving head first doesn't always mean head will be hit first. The same also applies for the other alternative.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and foxdie
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I thought about it. I would have been able to drive anywhere, but the more immediate surroundings to me had choices of seven story or fourteen story heights.

Looking at the fourteen story option, I have no doubts about the outcome. The seven story option honestly seemed a little too low to me. It probably would work to get the job done, but not in the same type of fashion I was wanting to achieve for an end result.

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
If I had 14 as an option I'd take it. 9 scares me a bit but I have complete asphalt below, no grass in sight.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Here is the thing I see about the heights is that sometimes painters or utility workers, or any other person working at five, six, even higher story levels who do not intend to be dying from a fall.. many of these people survive an accidental fall from heights at five (+) story heights, and is something to consider when wanting a sure outcome.

Nine is probably safe, I think?

EDITED: I do not really know how often a person can live from a five story fall? They probably can? I know at two to three (+) story heights for sure though.

Last edited:
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I have a lot of self doubt but I do think 9 should be good? I'm just scared of not being knocked out instantly and suffering a bit before I die. But if I died in the end, I'd achieve my goal.

• Hugs
Reactions: raindrops
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I have a medical background.

From what I know; going head first, the spine will effectively snap and be rendered useless in being able to send pain signals to your brain at the moment of impact if done correctly.

• Hugs
Reactions: iftheworldwasending and foxdie
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I have a medical background.

From what I know; going head first, the spine will effectively snap and be rendered useless in being able to send pain signals to your brain at the moment of impact if done correctly.

This gives me a lot of peace of mind. Thank you. I think jumping from my height with my landing area should give me a ctb. It's just working up the nerve to do it now.

IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
how can you guarantee landing on your head? If you just fall in a star you whole body will hit the ground? including your head?

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
how can you guarantee landing on your head? If you just fall in a star you whole body will hit the ground? including your head?
I was hoping like diving in a swimming pool and that I'd be able to pull my arms back in time.

Reactions: IsThisTheEnd?
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I'm not a good diver that's why I ask, would there be anyway for me to turn in the air?

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I'm not a good diver that's why I ask, would there be anyway for me to turn in the air?
That's the thing. Predicting your movement in the air is hard to judge. I hope I will be able to land on my head, but I'm fearful of messing it up. Once you aim your body to the ground, you're essentially at the mercy of physics.

airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
Remember your body will rotate so it's not 100 per cent sure youll hit your head. But regardless you def ctb.

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Remember your body will rotate so it's not 100 per cent sure youll hit your head. But regardless you def ctb.
Maybe I'm too confident but I really think I can dive to land on my head. Easier said then done but it gives me an option.

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I have a lot of self doubt but I do think 9 should be good? I'm just scared of not being knocked out instantly and suffering a bit before I die. But if I died in the end, I'd achieve my goal.
I keep holding off because I'm scared I won't die. I wanna jump from 340ft
I say I'll go look at the cliff but then I'm scared to go alone.
Do you think diving head first is best? I was thinking falling backwards would be better.

• Hugs
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I keep holding off because I'm scared I won't die. I wanna jump from 340ft
I say I'll go look at the cliff but then I'm scared to go alone.
Do you think diving head first is best? I was thinking falling backwards would be better.

I do think diving head first would be best. It's the most potential damage you can cause imo. I wish I had access to 340 (~103m) but overcoming SI is the biggest challenge I think. It fucking sucks