• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SunsetLtd

SunsetLtd

Jun 9, 2023
There is an old disused viaduct not far from where i live and i am curious as to how effective jumping from it would be.
It sits at around 50m at its highest point and directly under is a shallow river (maybe knee deep). I know that it's possible to die from jumping as people have done it before but i also know of someone who paralised themselves after throwing themselves over (not the details or where exactly along the viaduct they jumped from).

Does anyone know the general likelihood of death from a fall at the highest point?

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
There is an old disused viaduct not far from where i live and i am curious as to how effective jumping from it would be.
It sits at around 50m at its highest point and directly under is a shallow river (maybe knee deep). I know that it's possible to die from jumping as people have done it before but i also know of someone who paralised themselves after throwing themselves over (not the details or where exactly along the viaduct they jumped from).

Does anyone know the general likelihood of death from a fall at the highest point?
I don't understand

50 m highest point comes around 13, 14, 15 floors approximately depending on the floor height , how people survive that?

Is the ground a hard surface? Did the people jump head first to the ground? A lot of questions

SunsetLtd

SunsetLtd

Jun 9, 2023
I don't understand

50 m highest point comes around 13, 14, 15 floors approximately depending on the floor height , how people survive that?

Is the ground a hard surface? Did the people jump head first to the ground? A lot of questions
The ground directly under the highest point is a river but there are also trees scattered around and i'm not certain wether or not you would hit a tree and if that would make a difference

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
The ground directly under the highest point is a river but there are also trees scattered around and i'm not certain wether or not you would hit a tree and if that would make a difference

It is better if it is a hard surface, tree and water doesn't help

SunsetLtd

SunsetLtd

Jun 9, 2023
I don't understand

Also there is no concrete or road or anything manmade at the bottom just dirt etc

deathissosad

deathissosad

I will find you in the afterlife my Nanes. -boov 😢
Nov 17, 2022

Does this place you speak of rhyme with meth bridge by any odd chance?????

L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
I speak from experience as a medical professional, jumping from 50m is highly likely to cause death, but it's not 100% and how you land and what you land on does play a part in the outcome.
So far, I have been to people who have survived 15m jumps but also one who died. Survivors from 20m jumps, and one who jumped 30m who was completely obliterated to the point we couldn't identify if they were male or female. Based on that, you would think 50m would work, and I'm sure it will but nothing is 100%

N

NoReasonToLive2023

Change and decay in all around I see
Jun 4, 2023
Does the name of the viaduct begin with C?

blacktulip44

blacktulip44

lost and broken
Jun 5, 2023
i know someone who died jumping from the 13th floor, which i think is more or less the same as 50m, but she landed on concrete and still didnt die instantly. she died on the ambulance, around 20 min after the fall.

what i mean is, it will likely kill you but it might not be instant and it might be painful. i'd choose a higher place with concrete to land on if i were you to increase your chances of not feeling pain.