• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Flairqueen

May 29, 2023
As a back-up plan, I researched a bit about high places in Germany. The question is: is it possible to go to the top (or a very high point) of a mountain (for example, Zugspitze) by cable car and jump from it to death? Or the natural shape of a mountain will make it too difficult?

People who went hiking/to mountains - do high popular mountains usually have some "anti-falling measurements", anything that can prevent suicide?

SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
If it is high enough, it would do. Thats at least my way of thinking. Ive been taking a walk and exploring my city this week with a goal of finding a 15 story building. I wouldnt risk going through a mountain, because what if I trip and land somewhere where I could survive?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'd say it's pretty much possible, but I wouldn't choose the Zugspitze, unless you want to shock a lot of people, which I would not recommend. Search for an unfrequented mountain, there are many in the alps.

danishstarlight

danishstarlight

may the stars guide you.
May 29, 2023
And also check for the form of the cliff, so there's no ledges on the sides, since those could slow your fall and make the fall: 1. painful; 2. (maybe not) deathly. Or just avoid them smh.

Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
Anything cliff like and high enough will do. I've done my own research on this front and found2-3 spots in my country too.