• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I dunno but...I'd surely feel COLD because I'd be frozen before jumping.
And maybe, after jumping, a few seconds later, I'd have a heart attack and I bet that's painful.

Also, I think that if you jump off from a very high spot, you'd feel pain for a few seconds. I'd never do it.

J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
I think that would be a very difficult question for anyone to answer.
If you jump and survive, my guess is yes. Pain and injuries.
If you jump and CTB, how is anyone to know if there was a second of pain?

L

LongNight

Nov 23, 2020
Do you feel pain after jumping, even if it's for just a few seconds?
I don't know about pain, but it's enough time to panic. I saw a documentary once that interviewed people who jumped off things and lived, and every one of them said as soon as they jumped they regretted it. It's been a long time and I don't remember details exactly, but they said it was enough time for them to want to live again. Which seems like it would just be PANIC PANIC PANIC then dead and who the fuck wants that?

drwt

drwt

Dec 1, 2020
The jump will give zero pain. The landing at the bottom might though
Not true. You will be severely traumatized from the jump and you might even get a heartattack while falling.

Just make sure it's high enough.. you really do not want to risk a survival scenario. You shouldn't be able to feel anything if you do it right. The half second you'll feel the pain after you hit the ground will be over before you know it.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Not true. You will be severely traumatized from the jump and you might even get a heartattack while falling.

Just make sure it's high enough.. you really do not want to risk a survival scenario. You shouldn't be able to feel anything if you do it right. The half second you'll feel the pain after you hit the ground will be over before you know it.
Totally false info from you there

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
A heart attack may not kill you immediately and the freefall is seconds.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Gromit-CTB