• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FallingIdeations

FallingIdeations

Do a flip!
Oct 16, 2023
So I figured out recently that a big ass bridge near me is just barely under the minimum jump height (~123 ft to concrete depending on where the measurements were taken)
I have no access to transportation other than a bike without raising suspicion, so im walking a little over 3 miles to it. I intensely want to jump. Its been the only/major way over wanted to ctb since I was little, and im going to attempt tomorrow. However, im paranoid that my anxiety and excitement are going to sway my perception and lead me to become a vegetable.
I can try to do partial hanging or full suspension on a tree in a park near me, but ill encounter a lot more issue trying to attempt than walking to a bridge. Im also less inclined to asphyxiate than near instantly die...
Options? Help? Advice? Anything helps

Reactions: bridgegirl, WAITING TO DIE and ipmanwc0
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
this is usually high enough. good luck

• Love
Reactions: FallingIdeations and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Welcome to the forum.
The minimum height is around 150 feet.
Yet, people have died jumping from the 4th storey of a building onto a hard surface.
They died mainly because they landed on their head.
So I guess the way you land is a major factor here.

FallingIdeations

FallingIdeations

Do a flip!
Oct 16, 2023
Welcome to the forum.
The minimum height is around 150 feet.
Yet, people have died jumping from the 4th storey of a building onto a hard surface.
They died mainly because they landed on their head.
So I guess the way you land is a major factor here.
Thanks lol, been lurking for a bit
Ive read that quite a bit, although landing directly on my head seems to be difficult due to SI and external factors. Im guessing falling backwards is better than forwards? No hands to break momentum, higher fatality then landing front facing, and easier to hit the head first, right?

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm jumping too.
Yes, landing on the head seems like a matter of pure luck.
I'm going to blindfold myself before taking a running leap over the edge.
Cable tying hands behind the back will help in stopping arms breaking the fall.
I don't know if it makes much difference whether forward or rear facing when landing.

Reactions: FallingIdeations and bridgegirl
FallingIdeations

FallingIdeations

Do a flip!
Oct 16, 2023
Well goodluck with your endeavors,
I feel like there is a difference on landing on your back vs your front, so ill have to dig around for that. Thanks for some advice tho

Reactions: bridgegirl and WAITING TO DIE