• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
In 2009, James Boole, from Staffordshire, fell from 6,000ft (1,829m) above Russia. He hit snow, leaving a crater but survived.

In 2006, Michael Holmes, a highly experienced skydiver from Jersey, fell two miles (3.2km) when his main and reserve parachutes failed.

So for people who plan to jump make sure there is no snow and even then you might still live. Yikes! This is why I have so much respect for those who do jump as their method. I'm to scared to do it lol

H

HenryHobkins

Student
Nov 5, 2020
ive seen videos of people surviving a couple hhundred meters into snow but thats seriously insane

Reactions: AutoTap
R

RepressedMind

Miss the full ability to think
Apr 24, 2020
It's amazing to hear that someone managed to survive a 6,000ft drop

A

AChanceWasted

Sep 1, 2020
Well that's fucking depressing. Why does it have to be so hard to CTB? I'm sure landing on your head would help my odds, but how much control does someone really have there?

T

tiredflower

Sep 28, 2020
I think jumping will be my method purely because when I've done it there's no going back. With SN I'm scared when I'm losing consciousness I'll have second thoughts :/

Reactions: Pookie and AutoTap
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
It's extremely rare to survive a fall from that height. Most people would die. I guess those guys were just very lucky.

N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
it really depends, I saw a video of a girl, that was rescued from a building, a guy tried to push her so she would jump into "security" BUT she fell 2 meters and broke her neck at an edge of the wall, instant death....
otherwise jumping from height is tricky because of wind, etc.
But if one finds the courage, height and right place to land on, it can mean instant death.

C

Chemicalcastration20

Sep 11, 2020
What about jumping of a cliff onto a pebble beach? Prob 100ft.. With shingle it would be more of a cushioned impact compared to concrete? Thinking about doing this.. Would be fuming if it failed would probably just crawl to the sea and drown.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie