avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Anyone else been reading this manga / watching the anime

Todays episode (Season 2, episode 13) was really really good.

Anyone else fan of this series?

Reactions: Twntysix, Clasrink, Life Is My Coffin and 2 others
Bells

Bells

Formerly known as TheVampireQueen.
Oct 15, 2023
Yess, I love the series. Funny to see someone talking about it here. I've seen all the current episodes and read the manga a bit further.

And you are totally right, today's episode was really good! I think this series is one of the best current shounen series and it tackles some interesting and important themes and ideas. (Well and the story, fighting and animation is just top tier. Mappa has done really well adapting the series!)

Whose your favourite character so far and what do you think about the overall series?

• Yay!
Reactions: Clasrink, real human being and avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Yess, I love the series. Funny to see someone talking about it here. I've seen all the current episodes and read the manga a bit further.

And you are totally right, today's episode was really good! I think this series is one of the best current shounen series and it tackles some interesting and important themes and ideas. (Well and the story, fighting and animation is just top tier. Mappa has done really well adapting the series!)

Whose your favourite character so far and what do you think about the overall series?
I totally agree with you, it is the best current shounen (and probably my 2nd fav anime of all time)
I've totally caught up with the manga, but i'm still exited for the anime, seeing them animate the scenes just feels and looks so good!
I would especially be excited for seeing the 'sukuna vs jogo' fight, and the 'itadori and todo vs mahito' fight,

But unfortunately, i don't think i will live that long.

And my favourite character is hard to choose... hmmp... maybe Sukuna... maybe Gojo... (maybe that's too generic)
I do also respect and like Nanami, Choso, Kashimo, Hakari and Yuta

But as a male, with a malegaze; I think my favs are Yuki and Maki (but this might just be influenced by my attraction to them)

Btw, sorry if this is hard to read, i'm writing this really tired and on drugs, but i absolutely LOVE that someone else loves this show here.

Hopefully we can continue this discussion, if you just want to

• Love
Reactions: real human being and Bells
Bells

Bells

Oct 15, 2023
OMG the Sukuna vs Jogo fight was amazing, I remember reading it and I was just shocked about the sukuna's power and the fight overall. One of the best fights so far. I hope it gets animated and I hope you get to see it but I'm glad you have at least seen it on the manga.

The show has many amazing characters and it is really hard to choose indeed! and I don't think that choosing Sukuna or Gojo is too generic as they are awesome characters (and so fucking hot in my opinion lol). And my heart was broken about what happened to Nanami but I have immense respect for him. I also really like Yuta and his design is so great.

I don't think that this series is overly sexual or fan service-ish like many other shounen-series. There are tons of good female characters (It's a shame how rarely they get the spotlight or screentime tho). And I mean I can't blame that you like or feel attracted to Yuki and Maki since they are so cool and beatiful. Bot of them are total badass ladies!

I'd say my favourite character is Gojo though, there is this unexplainable aura about him which just makes him steal the spotlight when ever he is on the screen. So charismatic and funny (and good looking lmao).

Your messages aren't hard to read at all so don't worry about it! :D And I'd love to continue this discussion since I really love JJK. I also have so many other anime/manga series that I love and could talk endlessly about!

PS. My messages might be a bit hard to read since English is not my native language. I'm actually also from Finland but well I think we should probably keep this discussion in english so other people can understand it too. Tosin jos puhutaan PM:ssä niin siellä voit käyttää suomea!)

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Life Is My Coffin and avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
OMG the Sukuna vs Jogo fight was amazing, I remember reading it and I was just shocked about the sukuna's power and the fight overall. One of the best fights so far. I hope it gets animated and I hope you get to see it but I'm glad you have at least seen it on the manga.

The show has many amazing characters and it is really hard to choose indeed! and I don't think that choosing Sukuna or Gojo is too generic as they are awesome characters (and so fucking hot in my opinion lol). And my heart was broken about what happened to Nanami but I have immense respect for him. I also really like Yuta and his design is so great.

I don't think that this series is overly sexual or fan service-ish like many other shounen-series. There are tons of good female characters (It's a shame how rarely they get the spotlight or screentime tho). And I mean I can't blame that you like or feel attracted to Yuki and Maki since they are so cool and beatiful. Bot of them are total badass ladies!

I'd say my favourite character is Gojo though, there is this unexplainable aura about him which just makes him steal the spotlight when ever he is on the screen. So charismatic and funny (and good looking lmao).

Your messages aren't hard to read at all so don't worry about it! :D And I'd love to continue this discussion since I really love JJK. I also have so many other anime/manga series that I love and could talk endlessly about!

PS. My messages might be a bit hard to read since English is not my native language. I'm actually also from Finland but well I think we should probably keep this discussion in english so other people can understand it too. Tosin jos puhutaan PM:ssä niin siellä voit käyttää suomea!)
Yes! Let's keep discussing this anime, i will respond to this thread later, maybe tomorrow, i'm just gonna go do oxy and hopefully sleep through until tomorrow morning.
I'm just so tired and sleep deprived, so i can't focus on anything.

PS. Kiva että oot suomesta, täällä tavannutkin jo pari muuta, puhutaan tosijaan lisää PM-viesteissä jos vaan haluat :P

• Love
Reactions: Bells
Bells

Bells

Oct 15, 2023
I hope you get enough rest and feel better tomorrow. I'll wait for your respond!

PS. Laitan PM-viestejä jossain kohtaa kun opin miten (taisin meinaa juuri saada ne auki). Oon myös lurkannut jonkun aikaa foorumeita ja nähnyt jonkun teidän suomi-langankin aiemmin. Anyways: jutellaan myöhemmin ja toivottavasti saat tarpeeksi levättyä!

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
Haven't read the manga but I'm following the anime as episodes release weekly. Shounens can annoy me sometimes because of filler fight scenes without much substance but Jujutsu Kaisen has really grown on me and I'm excited to see how the plot develops. Gojo is obviously best boy. Also this season's opening is really cool.

Reactions: avaruus and Bells
Bells

Bells

Oct 15, 2023
Haven't read the manga but I'm following the anime as episodes release weekly. Shounens can annoy me sometimes because of filler fight scenes without much substance but Jujutsu Kaisen has really grown on me and I'm excited to see how the plot develops. Gojo is obviously best boy. Also this season's opening is really cool.
Yeah, as I've grown older I've become kinda bored of many shounens as they contain lot of filler and fan-service. But I think JJK has more substance than your average shounen.

I really love the first opening of this season "青のすみか/Where our blue is." as it gives me this weird nostalgic and happy vibe. Makes me feel nostalgic about my younger years, about my friend group or past relationships. But it also feels melancholic in a bittersweet way.

The second opening is also great and fits the Shibuya Incident Arc really well!

As I have read the manga a bit further I can say that it only gets more hype, and better! I think you are gonna like how the plot develops. I'm also glad about you agreeing that Gojo is best boy haha <3

• Yay!
Reactions: avaruus and real human being
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I hope you get enough rest and feel better tomorrow. I'll wait for your respond!

PS. Laitan PM-viestejä jossain kohtaa kun opin miten (taisin meinaa juuri saada ne auki). Oon myös lurkannut jonkun aikaa foorumeita ja nähnyt jonkun teidän suomi-langankin aiemmin. Anyways: jutellaan myöhemmin ja toivottavasti saat tarpeeksi levättyä!
Sorry, i forgot to answer this thread earlier today, how far in the manga have you caught up btw?

• Yay!
Reactions: Bells
Bells

Bells

Oct 15, 2023
Sorry, i forgot to answer this thread earlier today, how far in the manga have you caught up btw?
It's okay, I haven't been on since like friday either.
I'm currently on Chapter 150 I think (Not sure which volume is it tho, might have been vol. 17?) So I'm not too far ahead the anime but I'm probably going to binge many of the volumes in few days. I think I might head to bed for now since I'm really tireeeedd. But I'll catch up with you tomorrow?

• Hugs
Reactions: Twntysix and avaruus
AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
the manga is kinda a clusterfuck lately but the anime is great, mappa makes it look beautiful, thank god they moved on from the cgi they used in aot s3 part 1

Reactions: Twntysix, Bells and avaruus
T

Twntysix

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Aug 26, 2021
I like JJK too ❤️. I haven't watched the new season yet, but i have read the manga up until mid of culling game arc. To be honest i kinda forgot majority of the plot esp because culling game's rule are too confusing lol. I think its one of few new shounens that im interested in.

Reactions: avaruus
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I saw the first three episodes recently, it seems like it would be enjoyable. Paused to watch something far more cheesy. I'm sure I'll watch more over the Christmas period.

Reactions: avaruus