• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Scam lol! I don't know but I wouldn't do it. There's cheaper ways to go.

Reactions: Strumgewehr
R

ReleaseMe

I know it's over And it never really began
May 26, 2018
Surely a site that calls itself "barbituratepharmacy.com" and mentions suitability for suicide in the product descriptions must be legit

Reactions: Smilla
R

ReleaseMe

May 26, 2018
With us you do not have to go to the store to purchase potassium cyanide pills, you place an order with us, and we will convey it to you. Contact us today for more.
Thanks that was my first smile in weeks :)

Reactions: lv-gras and ephemeral
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
With us you do not have to go to the store to purchase potassium cyanide pills, you place an order with us, and we will convey it to you. Contact us today for more.
Thanks that was my first smile in weeks :)
as ridiculous as this sounds to any person with a brain, this is often the logic any kind of scammers use I've found. Tech support scammers say "with us you get a xxx discount and don't have to take your computer to a store", it's always the "you can do it all online :D :D :D" logic.

Reactions: ReleaseMe and lv-gras
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
If it's a scam then you'll have an even stronger desire to ctb. Win-win

Reactions: Tiburcio
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Those are some very expensive sugar pills!

R

ReleaseMe

May 26, 2018
as ridiculous as this sounds to any person with a brain, this is often the logic any kind of scammers use I've found. Tech support scammers say "with us you get a xxx discount and don't have to take your computer to a store", it's always the "you can do it all online :D :D :D" logic.

The classic homeshopping line "only here, not in stores" would have been more believable :D

Reactions: weedoge