starrvingstar

starrvingstar

suicidal anorexic
Apr 9, 2023
whether its for looks, class, personality, relationships my envy makes me a hateful person. i hate people who have what i dont.

i hate when my boyfriend talks about other girls, its hard when i would spiral into a depression if he mentioned or was around other girls. its freakish but i dont get mad at him outwardly about it since i know its unfair.

the worst part is i cant move past these feelings unless i detach myself from the person, almost like i have to be obsessed or not care for you at all.

• Aww..
Reactions: Source Energy, Arachno and annxietty
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
The only wrong in that is the pain it gives you. Always remember tho, they equally envious of you.

Reactions: Source Energy and starrvingstar
voc_89

voc_89

Experienced
Apr 10, 2023
^ so true. There is one aspect that you have that they would die for. You would be surprised. For instance, youth. I know many people in their 40s who would give it all up to relive their late teens or early 20s. Their was one convo that really stuck with me. It was with a woman in her late 30s (about 4 years ago). A stranger I met in a club who was saying about even though she is happy she got married. Had kids, etc. She only really feels alive through swinging. Lol. We live in a strange world

• Yay!
Reactions: nosoul and starrvingstar
L

Lenmenhen

Mar 23, 2023
Same, only in my case I just jealous of people smarter than me.

Reactions: Arachno and starrvingstar
Hugh Class

Hugh Class

Apr 9, 2023
Im jealous of people who are rich or have success.....

Reactions: Arachno and starrvingstar
annxietty

annxietty

“Is there no way out of the mind?”
Mar 27, 2023
I feel jealousy very often, I understand... it killed some relationships for me.

Reactions: starrvingstar
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
I feel jealousy very often, I understand... it killed some relationships for me.
I am entirely opposite. I think my relationship failed since I wasn't clingy enough :P.
Im jealous of people who are rich or have success.....
I ain't jealous of them I simply want to feel my fingers dig into their decaying corpses :)

voc_89

voc_89

Experienced
Apr 10, 2023
me too. I am often told I am to distant. Being a loner has its positives and negatives I guess

Reactions: annxietty and starrvingstar
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
I don't fuck with jealousy, I try to share stuff with people I like, even maybe share my phone's location so they know where I am. Jealousy's a scary monster. Probably kills more relationships than death

Someone I desire is obsessed with me? Hell yeah I want that! I'll obsess over them too, let's make it fair

• Yay!
Reactions: starrvingstar