WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
The envy of attractive women whom can enjoy their lives tears me up inside. being able to be proud of your appearance without faking it or deluding yourself. I always think of my gender dysphoria all hours of the day. I know that even if i caved and transitioned, I wouldn't look half as good as them. testosterone fucked my body over and I don't have the ability to pay for the cosmetic surgeries.

I can't even cope being a male because while testosterone was strong enough to make me born as the incorrect sex, it was weak enough to where I am fucked developmentally. Bad hand all around. No way to manipulate the hand to my advantage and dominate life.

Sometimes you need to learn when to pick up your cards and walk away. Some decks cannot be played if they are missing the necessary cards.

Just another useless rant. Not interested in advice or anything of that sort. Care or not, oh well.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MeltingBrain, Sannti, floralheaddress and 3 others
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
Yeah, that's a fitting analogy. Nothing like striving to not lament over the terrible deck of cards and inevitably falling into despair over and over again anyways. Insufferable drawn out hindrances to happiness seem to remain at the forefront no matter how much I try to brute force my way through life personally.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Yeah some cards just can't be played, I'm sorry your life is like this, if you need to talk my dms are always open, I hope life becomes better

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Yeah some cards just can't be played, I'm sorry your life is like this, if you need to talk my dms are always open, I hope life becomes better
Thanks, but I just don't see how it will. I don't even have the ability to get a romantic relationship to cope. All that there is is coping and hobbies, which will amount to nothing in the end....

Last edited:
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
Thanks, but I just don't see how it will. I don't even have the ability to get a romantic relationship to cope. All that there is is coping and hobbies, which will amount to nothing in the end....
Being in a relationship doesn't solve anything if you can't love yourself, getting into hobbies is extremely hard when depressed, try painting or writing, even writing down depressing shit makes you feel better. We will all be forgotten, but that shouldn't stop us from enjoying what things we have left

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Being in a relationship doesn't solve anything if you can't love yourself, getting into hobbies is extremely hard when depressed, try painting or writing, even writing down depressing shit makes you feel better. We will all be forgotten, but that shouldn't stop us from enjoying what things we have left
Thanks, but I made this thread just to vent. I am not interested in doing what you suggested. It's stuff a therapist would tell me, and I don't go to therapy for a reason. I am just writing meaningless threads while I wait to CTB in the meantime.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
Thanks, but I made this thread just to vent. I am not interested in doing what you suggested. It's stuff a therapist would tell me, and I don't go to therapy for a reason. I am just writing meaningless threads while I wait to CTB in the meantime.
I know, I'm also here to ctb, some people just find comfort in knowing this stuff etc. I hope your able to find peace

• Hugs
Reactions: WorthlessTrash
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
im sorry all i can say is i know what it feels like to be born in a major disadvantaged body while i dont have gender dysphoria i can empathize and you know my other issue which we have in common.

In my opinion from chatting to you and knowing you on this site you are a good person in the real sense of the term and mature and calm. I just can say that and express my empathy.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence really is so cruel, it's such a dreadful world we exist in where people suffer all through no fault of their own but anyway I wish you the best and I hope you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Hugs