• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
every day, I see on the news that people are dying, quite a few personalities, sometimes young people,...and I am very angry🤬 and very jealous🥺🥺🥺

And you???

• Hugs
Reactions: QueenInsomnia, myusername890, GoatHerder and 6 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
so jealous

Reactions: QueenInsomnia, myusername890, GoatHerder and 3 others
QueenInsomnia

QueenInsomnia

Jul 21, 2024
I had a friend who passed away after battling cancer for a few years. We had a very enlightening conversation about life and death before he passed. My emotions were all over the place after he passed, and as I struggled to identify what I was feeling, I finally realized what it was and posted about it.

A friend of mine passed away on Sunday. It wasn't completely unexpected, he had been battling cancer for about three years now, in fact, just a few short weeks ago, we had an honest discussion about life and death. The weight of his loss has been a mix of emotions and feelings for me, perhaps the oddest of which is envy. Envy often colors our lives with hues of longing for what others have, a bittersweet tint that fades with familiarity. But when a friend passes, the envy we might feel takes on a new shade, a complex amalgam of grief and an unexpected yearning. It is not the possessions or accolades they held in life that we covet, but rather their newfound peace, the quiet they have found at the end of life's tumultuous path. As we stand at the precipice of their departure, grappling with the chaos they have left behind, we envy not for what they had, but for what they no longer have to endure: no more pain, no more fear, no more weight of days. In our sorrow, we find ourselves longing for the same release, even as we mourn the loss of their light in our lives. This envy is not petty; it is profoundly human, a reflection of our own fears and our hope for tranquility beyond the relentless demands of existence. With a heavy yet hopeful heart, I wish for his soul a gentle passage and a radiant journey into whatever peace lies ahead.

Reactions: GoatHerder, Defenestration and divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, in my case I certainly envy those who are no longer able to suffer in this existence, those who are permanently unconscious without the ability to feel pain with existence no longer being their problem are the only true fortunate ones to me personally. I've only ever wished to not exist, I have no interest in suffering in this cruel and meaningless existence, only death comforts me.

• Love
Reactions: Defenestration, myusername890, divinemistress36 and 2 others
T

TakeMeToHeaven

Jul 25, 2024
most of them did not die painlessly, but at least they are dead now and can't feel any more pain

Reactions: Defenestration