• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
i really want to know how to do it properly. it doesn't seem to be the most popular way. getting drugs from the street is always a concern cause i don't know how strong/pure will they be.
does anyone know how to do it PROPERLY?
i was thinking about swallowing oxycotin while injecting heroin/morphine.
where do you think i can find the syringe (big enough), i don't think anyone would sell it to me..?? and what is the right dose?? the resources in here aren't very clear on that it only shows mili/micrograms but then how do i know how strong this stuff is? and will i be able to inject it all at once?? there's millions of questions i have on that..
HAS, sorry for the typo

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Any question that starts with "Has anyone ..." normally ends with "Yes, they have". Drug overdoses are inconsistent and have high chances of failure that could lead to you not able to make decisions on your own again. While resource threads and miscellaneous threads are useful, I stress that you also conduct your own research. There are lots of fear mongering on the forum and people not exactly knowing what they're saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
yea, i realized that. the problem is that most of the internet is censored, and most people are have tyrannical pro-lifers, so as for now this site is my only source of info. thx for the reply xx

Reactions: m56sl and _Minsk