S

SodaBaconWeed

Jul 22, 2020
There are lots of jobs that don't involve social interaction, and many you can apply for online. Think data entry or similar fields. Even stocking jobs maybe. They're not exciting, but they pay.

ive been looking and nothing comes of it.

I also find it hard to believe the lack of methods. It's easy to use a method like hanging with a belt, rope or bed sheet. You're out in seconds and dead in minutes. Maybe the op is having trouble with SI or just isn't ready for death, which is quite okay.

hanging is difficult for me because of SI. Jumping too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and CarbonMonoxide
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
as a 5'6'' girly looking man i'll get fed alright... lots of bananas

i'll take homelessness any day

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
im in the USA so jail here is filled with angry/disgruntled/not so nice people and only fun is the same book over and over so I agree death is better but this seems like the hand I will be dealt in life.

as a positive think that if you do go to jail you can make it since the system is going to do the necessities like food and shelter for you until you come out. Try to occupy your time with a book but read slowly to conserve its newness. be persistent when you need something like a new blanket or meds. You may have to ask several times until you finally get it. Brush your teeth if they supply toothpaste so your dental health doesn't deteriorate.

this is not to say I am against ctb. Again it's just that all methods available to me have high SI
Jesus friend, I'm so sorry you're in this position. The whole reason I'm sorta rushing my own suicide is to *avoid* prison. Maybe you're just a stronger and more resilient than me. All I know is that between death and prison, its not even a debate for me. Death wins 1,000 to nil.

Reactions: FrankieVallie