nekrofawn1

nekrofawn1

schizo ballerina
Aug 28, 2024
i'm a 23 year old bipolar schizophrenic with anorexia, which is a slow suicide within itself. i'm just tired. i'm content with the idea of dying. i'm comfortable & ready. i've been attempting since i was 8 years old. i've always been a self harmer whether it be emotional or physical.
i've finally written the farewell letters to my loved ones, & ill be organizing my belongings/labelling so they know who gets what.

i'll be using a rope to hang myself soon. i haven't picked a date yet. deadlines give me anxiety, so i'll probably do it when i feel like it. i'm tired and ready to finally go to bed

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Nephy, Praestat_Mori and GuessWhosBack
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
i'm a 23 year old bipolar schizophrenic with anorexia, which is a slow suicide within itself. i'm just tired. i'm content with the idea of dying. i'm comfortable & ready. i've been attempting since i was 8 years old. i've always been a self harmer whether it be emotional or physical.
i've finally written the farewell letters to my loved ones, & ill be organizing my belongings/labelling so they know who gets what.

i'll be using a rope to hang myself soon. i haven't picked a date yet. deadlines give me anxiety, so i'll probably do it when i feel like it. i'm tired and ready to finally go to bed
Schizoaffective oO, that's probably the toughest disorder, and as someone who is just bipolar I can't imagine.

I hope your path is nothing but easy and gentle, and even if you don't have a date, that your preparation helps make things go smoothly. Consider taking the time before to be gentle to yourself for once, and even if you SH do it for comfort rather than self hatred.

Best wishes, hope your days are kind and as stress free as possible.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired, it sounds like you've suffered a lot. But anyway I wish you the best.