venua

venua

Jul 1, 2023
It's all the same fucking thing. I've said it before, no matter who I fill this void within me with, I will never be happy. I wish I could feel happy, true happiness. Not a fake faint feeling that somewhat resembles it. Nothing or nobody can make me feel anything anymore and I hate it. Nothing fazes me, nothing hurts. No matter how many times I say "I love you". How can I say that to somebody when I don't even love myself? I'm so fucking tired man.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dyn00ss, SMmetalhead36, kunikuzushi and 5 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's so awful what you have too go through. This is truly tiring. I send you a *virtual HUG* What ever you decide to do, I wish you all the best and hope you find peace.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: venin and venua
Swoop

Swoop

Aug 17, 2023
I'm so sorry you feel that way, it's rough not loving yourself. I hate myself for being the POS that I am and I can only say I feel for you. May you find eternal peace.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: rubyhastried, venin and venua
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering here, it's dreadful how people have to suffer in this cruel existence. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: venua
Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
That is just awful i'm sorry you have to go through this.

Life can be really tiring and empty. it sucks people have to live like this
I wish you the best and hope you can find true peace

peelingbananas

peelingbananas

Student
Jul 22, 2023
It's all the same fucking thing. I've said it before, no matter who I fill this void within me with, I will never be happy. I wish I could feel happy, true happiness. Not a fake faint feeling that somewhat resembles it. Nothing or nobody can make me feel anything anymore and I hate it. Nothing fazes me, nothing hurts. No matter how many times I say "I love you". How can I say that to somebody when I don't even love myself? I'm so fucking tired man.
sincerely wish i could give you a hug. is there anything in specific that you feel is pushing you or is it just everything?

venua

venua

Jul 1, 2023
sincerely wish i could give you a hug. is there anything in specific that you feel is pushing you or is it just everything?
everything to be honest. I feel like I can't get anything right. Even now, when one thing is starting to go right for me, i can already feel my terrible anxiety creeping up and starting to ruin it..

• Love
Reactions: peelingbananas
peelingbananas

peelingbananas

Student
Jul 22, 2023
everything to be honest. I feel like I can't get anything right. Even now, when one thing is starting to go right for me, i can already feel my terrible anxiety creeping up and starting to ruin it..
god that's sounds awful. :(
i wish i could be of more help, but i can offer my attention if you ever need to vent, if that's okay