• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
So I have set the date!
Due to the upcoming holidays,
Ive set a new date. Right now, it's 4/4.
I've never been more happier to announce such thing.
I have my meto, tagamet and sn ready. Electronic mini scale, and 2 measuring cups.
Now the question being asked is- when do I take the tagamet, and when do I take meto? I'm starting to plan it right now, so I need your help. Also the idea is to fast more than 8 hours. I'm planning to fast for 15-16 hours. Any help here guys?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566 and Pen>Sword
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
So I have set the date!
Due to the upcoming holidays,
Ive set a new date. Right now, it's 4/4.
I've never been more happier to announce such thing.
I have my meto, tagamet and sn ready. Electronic mini scale, and 2 measuring cups.
Now the question being asked is- when do I take the tagamet, and when do I take meto? I'm starting to plan it right now, so I need your help. Also the idea is to fast more than 8 hours. I'm planning to fast for 15-16 hours. Any help here guys?
It would be the best idea to take a look at Stan's guide in the Method Resources, rather than ask other members who may have different responses. Stan's Guide is tried and tested, so you'll be confident that you're getting the best advice.
Good luck x

Reactions: LetmeCTB566 and Ber0