• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Currently have 15+, mainly super hot peppers, going nicely. Idk it's relaxing and find myself just staring at them lol. Pruning is addictive for the purpose to gain heights or width or diagnosing any problems, I guess just seeing what you do to something alive feels nice. I'm mainly thinking money though haha.

Any pepper nerds here? Lol or plants in general. I made a jerk seasoning from some Red Scotch Bonnets and talk about amazing :D... super hot haha

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That's an awesome hobby. I can see how it would be beneficial in many ways. I used to have plants, but I don't think I need more responsibility right now.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Currently have 15+, mainly super hot peppers, going nicely. Idk it's relaxing and find myself just staring at them lol. Pruning is addictive for the purpose to gain heights or width or diagnosing any problems, I guess just seeing what you do to something alive feels nice. I'm mainly thinking money though haha.

Any pepper nerds here? Lol or plants in general. I made a jerk seasoning from some Red Scotch Bonnets and talk about amazing :D... super hot haha
I love peppers. DO you like pickled stuff? I used to make amazing pickled jalapenos. They take 6 weeks but oh my are they sooo good and worth the wait

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I love peppers. DO you like pickled stuff? I used to make amazing pickled jalapenos. They take 6 weeks but oh my are they sooo good and worth the wait

i do enjoy pickled peppers in general or jams/jellies! Jalapeño cheddar corn bread, with real corn... you're welcome haha. I usually just make a fermented sauce, powder/rub/jerk. My stomach is also fucked but I love it, endorphins release, overall it's a super fruit.
E2A9D5F4 330B 4D43 AB35 9E095D27AD31
Not bad for a propagation, I have a tendency to overwater lol or too much fish fert for the Nitrogen. This is a Carolina Reaper.

Last edited:
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
i do enjoy pickled peppers in general or jams/jellies! Jalapeño cheddar corn bread, with real corn... you're welcome haha. I usually just make a fermented sauce, powder/rub/jerk. My stomach is also fucked but I love it, endorphins release, overall it's a super fruit.
View attachment 55629
Not bad for a propagation, I have a tendency to overwater lol or too much fish fert for the Nitrogen. This is a Carolina Reaper.
look awesome nice job. Would it be ok when my mental state is able to remember I share my pickled jalapeno recipe? you need some mason jars and it has to be kept in the dark for 6 weeks but I promise you it is AMAZING I eat them with everything

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
look awesome nice job. Would it be ok when my mental state is able to remember I share my pickled jalapeno recipe? you need some mason jars and it has to be kept in the dark for 6 weeks but I promise you it is AMAZING I eat them with everything

thank you, I'm OCD on this shit and need reassurance lol sorry to offend anyone using OCD loosely, I'm sure full on it's horrible

hell yeah, I'm a recipe sponge and try anything once... take that how you want lmao. just go at your pace and lemme know, I may ship some stuff to some people but I know that sounds sketchy. We'll see as I plan to mainly sell at my Farmer's Market.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

We have a gardening thread here and I'd love it if you joined us there! I absolutely love hot foods and peppers. I might try to grow some of my own this coming year. I'd appreciate any tips you may have on the subject if you're willing to share.

Here's the Gardening thread. No pressure to post or anything, just thought I'd invite you to it. It's been kinda dead lately due to the season though.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/gardening.36897/

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
We have a gardening thread here and I'd love it if you joined us there! I absolutely love hot foods and peppers. I might try to grow some of my own this coming year. I'd appreciate any tips you may have on the subject if you're willing to share.

Here's the Gardening thread. No pressure to post or anything, just thought I'd invite you to it. It's been kinda dead lately due to the season though.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/gardening.36897/

thank you... I'm actually about to receive a rare ass pepper lol basically a tropical fruity ghost

Reactions: Sorrygoodbye
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I'm planning growing microgreens when I get back home, well but it's only a choices. Growing peppers would be nice. Enjoy

Reactions: Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Yeiiii I love rosemary, specially touching it and the aroma in my hands. And what about Lavender?

definitely love doing that, Idk just refreshing, kinda resets your mood. that'll be added soon, I've let my fiancée add her herbs to my peppers, she's big into Wicca, hell I just bought her a $220 wool cloak lol can't lie it's fucking awesome and I'd never wear it in public lmao
F75C4DB5 54C7 4191 A045 7D7537FB876B 6D173664 781A 4F66 92C7 44CC1F13451B

my gardening music

Last edited: