Pipsqueak!

Pipsqueak!

hi there.
Jul 14, 2023
I don't think I've ever hated anyone more than myself. I hate the way I look, I hate being black, I hate my hair and I hate the things that go through my mind everyday. Even when I am doing things I enjoy those thoughts are always at the back of my mind. Everyday I wonder if I am a bad person, and the truth is, I am. Even if I haven't committed any unspeakable crime, I feel like I should be punished regardless. I guess I'm typing this impulsively because I'm debating whether I should sh relapse.

And even with all that, I feel like when my CTB date does eventually get here I feel like I won't even have the courage to do it. What's wrong with me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lammpz, Ampsvx123, iwanttobedead and 5 others
iwanttobedead

iwanttobedead

depression is a losing battle
Feb 11, 2023
at least you've got a good taste in genshin characters :b

iwanttobedead

iwanttobedead

depression is a losing battle
Feb 11, 2023
Lmao. Diluc's my favorite character in genshin.
i "lost" my first 50/50 to him. he's awful in abyss and i want to stab my eye with a toothpick because of how bad he is compared to other hypercarries but at least i can play in style

E

Eegretfrex

Oct 13, 2023
I don't think I've ever hated anyone more than myself. I hate the way I look, I hate being black, I hate my hair and I hate the things that go through my mind everyday. Even when I am doing things I enjoy those thoughts are always at the back of my mind. Everyday I wonder if I am a bad person, and the truth is, I am. Even if I haven't committed any unspeakable crime, I feel like I should be punished regardless. I guess I'm typing this impulsively because I'm debating whether I should sh relapse.

And even with all that, I feel like when my CTB date does eventually get here I feel like I won't even have the courage to do it. What's wrong with me.
Don't hate yourself.
Have compassion and understanding for yourself.

I have made a lot of foolish mistakes in my life but still I love myself.
Because I know I did my best.
Life is not a side - scrolling plarformer like Mario.
It's like an open world RPG game where you are bound to make mistakes and choose the wrong dialog options or go to the wrong places on the map.

Pipsqueak!

Pipsqueak!

hi there.
Jul 14, 2023
i "lost" my first 50/50 to him. he's awful in abyss and i want to stab my eye with a toothpick because of how bad he is compared to other hypercarries but at least i can play in style
I've been maining him since launch. DILUC FOREVER ✊✊✊
Don't hate yourself.
Have compassion and understanding for yourself.

I have made a lot of foolish mistakes in my life but still I love myself.
Because I know I did my best.
Life is not a side - scrolling plarformer like Mario.
It's like an open world RPG game where you are bound to make mistakes and choose the wrong dialog options or go to the wrong places on the map.
Thank you for the kind words.

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023

Try to be kind to yourself. Sometimes your mind plays tricks on you and perceives yourself in a more negative light than the events are. I'm sure you're a good and fine-looking person.