• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rouge4000

Rouge4000

Alone
Sep 27, 2023
I have 100% decided to ctb I have zero interest in living anymore and I wanna die. The problem is how? I was thinking hanging or the more preferable choice drugs but what over the counter drugs will kill someone? If so which ones should I buy? Any method ideas would be appreciated

TheSource

TheSource

From the Divine we came, to the Divine we return.
Sep 25, 2023
over the counter drugs will kill someone
They're OTC because you'll live. The more dangerous they get, the harder they are to obtain.

Reactions: Unknown21, Praestat_Mori, リンさん and 1 other person
Rouge4000

Rouge4000

Alone
Sep 27, 2023
They're OTC because you'll live. The more dangerous they get, the harder they are to obtain.
Well I hear with otc you can od but which stuff? Ik the problem with od is that it's Very easy to go to the hospital but very hard to ctb with that stuff bc it's otc

they forgot me

they forgot me

Mar 12, 2022
i think a gunshot to the heart is the best way to go painful but one of the highest chances of success

V

virgilwalks

Student
Apr 7, 2022
there are many discussions of methods but OTC medications are designed NOT to be lethal. That's why they're allowed to be OTC.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish that suicide is as straightforward as just od on really accessible drugs but sadly we exist in this anti-suicide society where suicide is purposely made as difficult as possible for people, if suicide was much easier I'd be long gone by this point. But anyway if you wish to read about different methods then there is the suicide resource compilation on here, I hope that you eventually find what you are searching for.

Reactions: sadwriter
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Is there no hope?
With OTC? No. If you are in no position to acquire prescription drugs (most of which you wouldn't be able to comfortably OD on anyway), you really, really don't wanna consider overdosing at all.

Hanging is not a bad method if it's all you have. I'd wait for the search function to come back and then do your research on it.

Rouge4000

Rouge4000

Alone
Sep 27, 2023
With OTC? No. If you are in no position to acquire prescription drugs (most of which you wouldn't be able to comfortably OD on anyway), you really, really don't wanna consider overdosing at all.

Hanging is not a bad method if it's all you have. I'd wait for the search function to come back and then do your research on it.
I'm going to do it in the next 5 hours. It doesn't matter what the method is I'll do whatever

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Maybe this is of interest for you:

Rouge4000

Rouge4000

Alone
Sep 27, 2023
Maybe this is of interest for you:

Your a legend I will study this

• Hugs