O

OneHandKame

Nov 2, 2023
I won't get into much of my life or why I've made the decision I have. I just have a simple question, what methods can I easily go without pain? (Can't get my hands on a firearm) It's my only fear, I just wish to not have my last moments hurt. Or maybe if there was a way to make it look natural? I do have people who will miss me when I'm gone and im sure they will be sad. If I had something that maybe didn't look like I did it to myself that might be easier for them. I'm not really looking for anyone to talk me out of it, just looking for awnsers

• Aww..
Reactions: mercybell and shame
athiestjoe

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this horrible but I can relate to the unbearable pain and suffering that you might be experiencing. I understand how tough things can be. While members can't recommend specific methods to each other, I encourage you to explore this resource for discussions about different options. Ultimately, it's up to you to decide what feels right for you if you choose to consider to CTB:

As far as fears, that is also extremely understandable. Humans are built in with SI, self preservation mechanics, and a lot of it is engrained by fear (and many other considerations).

With whatever you decide, I hope you find everything you are looking for and get peace & serenity.

• Love
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish for a painless method, to me it feels so cruel how I cannot just have the option to simply die in peace as non-existence is all I personally wish for, I hope you find peace from the suffering.