GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

When will I find an exit?
Sep 24, 2024
For the past years, Ive had to go through lots of emotions, but one stood above all ever since - Hatred. For all this time Ive had to control it, but there are times at which I just can't, and it takes control over me instead. So far it never happened on such a scale as today. There's a guy that really hates on me and my friend. Actually a group of guys, it is. I was insanely pent up today and prayed that nothing bad happens... Welp, they decided to make fun of me and him in front of over 30 people this time. I fucking hate this. I usually take it easy and just ignore them, but I broke like shit. Ive went all out on them with a shit ton of slurs, and grabbed on of them by the face or hair, I completly forgot even though it happened like a couple minutes ago. I have this kind of feature that for some reason makes me completly forget shit I dont want to remember quite instantly. I feel fucking bad, becuase Ive been building this quiet and chill persona for over 2 years already, so this definitely will have impact over this, already has to be honest. I can hear them all talk shit about me now.

I'm planning to make a post about my ctb plan somewhere around mid-october, mainly because most of the stuff I post on my profile right now. Same goes with this; I have a dilema whether to post it here or on my profile, but looks like I'll just post it onto the forum. Wish you all a good day and peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep