Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I started strict Keto and doing push ups and weights multiple times a week as soon as the new year rolled around. I wasn't really fat to begin with, just slightly chubby, but now I feel like I've kind of reshaped my body. I am surprised I did it in so short a time. I am now carefully reintroducing more normal foods, but keeping up with my exercising.

Guess I've been feeling like I'm getting older, and I want to be as healthy as I can without being too over the top. I have been going a little grey lately too, and I definitely don't want to go the route of poor health as I approach middle-age. As depressed as I am, I only seem to get more aches and pains when I cave to laziness, so this was for the best really.

Anyway, I guess I just wanted to share. I have no life, so why not share some good news with my SS buds.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GentleJerk, gottablast888, Famous Last Words and 26 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Hi friend,

Congratulations with your accomplishment, I hope you keep following the right path.

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Foresight, LADY007 and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
How've ya been poopin? :))

• Aww..
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I started strict Keto and doing push ups and weights multiple times a week as soon as the new year rolled around. I wasn't really fat to begin with, just slightly chubby, but now I feel like I've kind of reshaped my body. I am surprised I did it in so short a time. I am now carefully reintroducing more normal foods, but keeping up with my exercising.

Guess I've been feeling like I'm getting older, and I want to be as healthy as I can without being too over the top. I have been going a little grey lately too, and I definitely don't want to go the route of poor health as I approach middle-age. As depressed as I am, I only seem to get more aches and pains when I cave to laziness, so this was for the best really.

Anyway, I guess I just wanted to share. I have no life, so why not share some good news with my SS buds.
I am proud of you. But I don't how much kilogram that is? I currently start to drink cola light again after I quit for like 9 years. I hope I don't get too addicted. I am scared about diabetes. Glad that I have lost a lot of weight some years ago. I was really obese. On the one hand it is good to avoid illnesses like diabetes on the other hand I will probably live longer when I stay healthy.

• Love
JinZhin

JinZhin

we are in hell
Nov 2, 2021
Holy shit!

Congratulations on getting healthier and achieving success! I am glad that you are managing to improve your life, and I really hope you manage to build a healty relationship with food. Having poor body image and bad eating habits, not getting enough movement can mess with your head a lot, keep it up and beware falling into a bad mindset! Sending hugs!
I don't how much kilogram that is?
That's roughly 10 kg. A lot

• Love
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Thanks so much friends. I want to flex for you but my tats would reveal my identity.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: gottablast888, LADY007 and motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
That's awesome. It's good to see someone doing their thing and doing well. 22 lbs in a month, damn.

• Love
Reactions: Mixo and Angst Filled Fuck Up
lostundead

lostundead

Student
Mar 18, 2021
Why was your reaction to my question :'( ? Does keto really make people cry when they poop? :O
Even if it were true, it's still better than the average fiber-filled american diet that makes people shart themselves in walmart.

• Yay!
Reactions: gottablast888, OrcWitch, motel rooms and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Why was your reaction to my question :'( ? Does keto really make people cry when they poop? :O
Let's just say it's been a rough 5 weeks in that respect. On the other hand I kind of like to stay constipated because it's more believable than "I have a headache" when you come on too strong.

• Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms
thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
congrats, keep it up

• Love
Reactions: Mixo and Angst Filled Fuck Up
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Even if it were true, it's still better than the average fiber-filled american diet that makes people shart themselves in walmart.
5906b3e598ac422d2a4b835872a26bc74d50dbbc.gifv

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: LADY007, thinkkank, Fragile and 2 others
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
The standard American diet isn't fiber filled.

D

Deleted member 8975

Congratulations ^^ No easy feat. Keep up the good work and dedication.

• Love
Reactions: Crazy4u and Angst Filled Fuck Up
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
It's surprising just how quickly you can get results with the right plan. Check out p90x if you're interested in a varied exercise regime that's flexible. It has a diet plan with it but as long as you're not eating shit you can adapt it to suit you. You can download it from torrent sites these days. There's a few versions but the first one is perfectly fine. The follow up had shorter but more intense exercises if I remember correctly. The biggest challenge is seeing past the irritating guy that 'presents' it. It's video based lessons that you can exercise along too. Once you get it you can stop using the vids and do the exercises from memory. Honestly, I got noticeably toned in 6 weeks from being overweight. It's pretty maintainable once you have the results you aimed for. You can kind of tone it down from there if you're sensible about it. It improved my pooping too for those needing those details. :))

Last edited:
  • Love
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I can't not laugh when someone brings up walmart sharting. It gets me every time. It's the funniest aspect of this country imo

Grats on losing weight @Angst Filled Fuck Up , that's really cool.

• Love
Reactions: Mixo, lostundead and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I really hope the dude in the blue shorts consented to that brisk ass rubdown. Fuckin' hell.

What do me and consent have in common? We're both sexy. Here are my before and after pics btw.

Dolan

• Yay!
Reactions: Krieger, LADY007, Torschlusspanik and 2 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Good job! Losing weight isn't always easy! I hope you can keep it up!

• Love
U

Unicornsrnot4dislife

Not meant for this world…….
Nov 12, 2021
That is great

• Love
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
I'm sorry to hear that. May your adipose tissue RIP

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Congratulations 🤗 It is not an easy thing to do and it takes willpower. I wish you the best.