AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
I was initially set on partial suspension since it sounded easy, fast, and relatively painless but now I'm worried that I won't be able to overcome my SI and do it properly.

But after reading a lot of stories and accounts from people who have used SN I've realised that it's definitely the way to go for me, it's just a quick drink and then that's it, I know I can do that. And if by some miracle I am found I shouldn't have any lasting brain damage if I'm saved

I've found sources for SN and meto and will probably order them in the next few days, not planning on ctb soon but just want to have them in case they become harder to find here in Australia.

I think what I'll end up doing is booking a room in this 5* hotel near me (it's super cheap because of covid, plus I won't need money where I'm going lol), taking a bottle of champagne and my meto & SN there, putting on my favourite music and some makeup and then checking out of this world. That way my family won't have to find my body, I don't want to put them through that.

I feel this strange sense of comfort and peace now that I have it all figured out, and I know how I want to go :happy:

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Timber, Ulisses and 5 others
blackcatnash

blackcatnash

Aug 17, 2020
Good to know you are so determined! This looks like a hell of a plan! Such a way to go with style! I fancy the 5 star hotel and the champagne but be aware that alcohol is a big NOPE when taking SN...

Reactions: Timber
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Good to know you are so determined! This looks like a hell of a plan! Such a way to go with style! I fancy the 5 star hotel and the champagne but be aware that alcohol is a big NOPE when taking SN...
Oh really? I only thought it was bad if you had a lot of it, I was thinking just a glass or two :(

But if it's a big no-no then I'll skip it

blackcatnash

blackcatnash

Aug 17, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-and-alcohol.42599/post-776887

SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
I was initially set on partial suspension since it sounded easy, fast, and relatively painless but now I'm worried that I won't be able to overcome my SI and do it properly.

But after reading a lot of stories and accounts from people who have used SN I've realised that it's definitely the way to go for me, it's just a quick drink and then that's it, I know I can do that. And if by some miracle I am found I shouldn't have any lasting brain damage if I'm saved

I've found sources for SN and meto and will probably order them in the next few days, not planning on ctb soon but just want to have them in case they become harder to find here in Australia.

I think what I'll end up doing is booking a room in this 5* hotel near me (it's super cheap because of covid, plus I won't need money where I'm going lol), taking a bottle of champagne and my meto & SN there, putting on my favourite music and some makeup and then checking out of this world. That way my family won't have to find my body, I don't want to put them through that.

I feel this strange sense of comfort and peace now that I have it all figured out, and I know how I want to go :happy:
If that is you in the picture you look pretty.

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
I've ordered my SN :happy:

Just need to organise the meto now

Reactions: Seaghost
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
I wish that was me lol, unfortunately I'm pretty hideous.
I'm sorry to hear that.
Many of our problems would not exist if we just looked better. Looks do matter. More than character. I learned this the hard way.

U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
I understand that feeling of peace. being able to leave at any time, without having to suffer.

the witch’s lament

the witch’s lament

Sep 5, 2020
I'm happy you've found a way that you're comfortable with. sometimes that's what takes the most time. SN seems like the way for me as well. the hotel room is a nice touch so I hope it's a peaceful CTB for you :)

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
I understand that feeling of peace. being able to leave at any time, without having to suffer.
It feels really nice, very calming to be able to just check out when I want :happy:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 18655