• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ijustwantout

My wish is my username
Jan 18, 2024
This is more of an experiment than a sure fire way. If I pass I get peace if I don't well I try something else lol... I'm doing the cyanide from apple seed method. I bought over 75 apples and painstakingly took out all the seeds... Crushed them... Grinded them into a powder and welp that's it. This is it . I will try to do it tonight. It smells weird but hey when you're desperate enough to die ... A bit of smell doesn't matter at all. So yea ... I'll update on how it goes... Well if it goes well then I won't be able to update but yea ... Let's see ... I'm excited and hopeful for this

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Best of luck, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: ijustwantout
I

ijustwantout

My wish is my username
Jan 18, 2024
Good luck!! Never heard of this method, is it actually effective?
I don't know for sure . That's why I'm experimenting Tonight. From what I heard from here and a bit of research about 18 apples or 150 seeds would be enough. I'm using over 75 so that has to amount to something? Right?
Best of luck, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.
Thank you
It sure it will work if I'm honest.
That means a lot to me. Thank you šŸ˜Š

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Life is a mirror, but "whose" mirror?
Mar 23, 2023
I read articles online, and based on their information, 150 to thousands of seeds can lead to cyanide poisoning (not necessarily fatal). There are no reports of anyone dying from them.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Thanksforeverything
I

ijustwantout

My wish is my username
Jan 18, 2024
I read articles online, and based on their information, 150 to thousands of seeds can lead to cyanide poisoning (not necessarily fatal).
I've read those too and yes. Some of them said only 18 apple cores might be enough to give you a lethal dose. Plus this is an experiment and yes you could say I'm desperate as well
I read articles online, and based on their information, 150 to thousands of seeds can lead to cyanide poisoning (not necessarily fatal)
I bought avomine. It's something to stop me from vomiting it out once I ingest the seeds. From what I heard it might take from 30 mins to 2 hours for the amagdalyn to metabolize to cyanide so yea. For some reason I'm not scared. I don't have a Medicine to put me to sleep so looks like I'll have to brave that part. I'll take it and try to sleep. Let's see how it goes. And I'll update all.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrainShower