• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mirrorgurl

Mar 27, 2024
does anyone else feel like a life event caused them to go insane? I feel like I have gone completely insane and death is the only answer

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hollowman, AdamOndiAhman, divinemistress36 and 14 others
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
On the contrary. I feel like I'm the only sane person around me. A person has to be crazy to willingly live in this world or help force others to do the same.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: thebelljarrr, divinemistress36, Forever Sleep and 7 others
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I don't feel insane, what I would describe it as I'm way too aware of things. I knew the world was a bad place before but thought bad stuff only happens overseas or in bad areas, now I know it can happen to anyone at any time which makes me feel uncomfortable and want to leave asap.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, AdamOndiAhman, thewalkingdread and 3 others
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
No, because you're lucid enough to be questioning yourself and writing intelligible posts on here.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, marchshift, locked*n*loaded and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
does anyone else feel like a life event caused them to go insane? I feel like I have gone completely insane and death is the only answer
I didn't go insane after I had a big failure in life but the result is the same. The best would be If I already killed myself years ago. Death would be the only answer to solve unsolvable problems but it's not that easy. Unfortunately.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, YosemiteGrrl and EyesOfNight
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
Girl I read your story about moving back home with your mom please I need your advice I sent you a dm!!

Reactions: mirrorgurl
Y

YosemiteGrrl

When will courage be mine
Dec 17, 2023
I am with you. I exist in unbearable insanity. I wish I had died five years ago when I had a massive breakdown. I lost Everything from losing my sanity. And I wish it were easier to transition. Every day I try to get clarity and confirmation as to..WHEN? I think I have the HOW settled. I also grapple with the physical pain of CTB and what happens to my fragmented soul on the other side ...

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread and Praestat_Mori
L

lifesprisoner

Apr 23, 2024
I have schizophrenia and have suffered countless hallucinations (or visions as i call them) ive found a point of stability but the past 3 years have been hell! I cant make sense of the world anymore and so now want to end my life so i know how you guys feel

• Hugs
Reactions: AdamOndiAhman, YosemiteGrrl and Praestat_Mori
M

mirrorgurl

Mar 27, 2024
I don't feel insane, what I would describe it as I'm way too aware of things. I knew the world was a bad place before but thought bad stuff only happens overseas or in bad areas, now I know it can happen to anyone at any time which makes me feel uncomfortable and want to leave asap.
yes this. i'm too aware

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
mainlanders_son

mainlanders_son

Apr 4, 2024
I'm insane insofar as I've completely lost my old personality and I have no idea how to operate in the world as a shell of myself. My mind ping pongs around my skull, bringing up random memories and experiences that have no bearing on the present moment. I have no interest in anything and I can only think about CTB. My loving feelings for friends and family members are gone. I don't know how to act anymore, I'm no longer human. If that's a definition of insane then yes I am.

• Hugs
Reactions: AdamOndiAhman, EmptyHeaded, YosemiteGrrl and 2 others
M

mirrorgurl

Mar 27, 2024
I'm insane insofar as I've completely lost my old personality and I have no idea how to operate in the world as a shell of myself. My mind ping pongs around my skull, bringing up random memories and experiences that have no bearing on the present moment. I have no interest in anything and I can only think about CTB. My loving feelings for friends and family members are gone. I don't know how to act anymore, I'm no longer human. If that's a definition of insane then yes I am.
this is exactly how i feel

• Love
Reactions: mainlanders_son
mainlanders_son

mainlanders_son

Apr 4, 2024
Very similar to me. Last couple of weeks im not me anymore. I know I will be dead by tomorrow so its not a problem. But I need to go now before I lose myself completely. I would love to live, more than anything, but I have no choice
What happened to you?